BY GÖT2B

got2b: spiked-up max-control styling gel 4: demanding styles: spike, stiffen, hold Finally, a gel hard-wired for hard-hold. Stubborn, inflexible, its firm grip makes styling a snap. Spiky, stiff, sleek, whatever your style, it s staying that way. In place, in style. Only demanding styles need apply. Questions? Visit got2b.com. see more...

Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
worst gel for black people or people who have thick course hair. this is probably better for white people or people with thin hair. its disgustingly sticky & flakey. when i tried it left so many flakes & my hair was soo sticky i had to wash everything out to get my natural curls back. dont suggest this product at all. 1/10.
Cassandra J.
This is great for theatre performances for both men and women if you need a slick hairstyle for a character you have. This gel is very gel-y and isn’t a soft gel, so be aware of that as well and of course using it everyday isn’t super great for your hair since it will clog up your hair and create build up.
Samantha V.
Franklin Park, IL
My brother uses this more than I do and it works great but it does dry crunchy so beware if you want "moveable" hold this is NOT the gel for you. I didn't even use the whole bottle before it started to separate and get liquidy. It has a weird smell too.
Emma G.
Now this product is very gel-y meaning it's going to leave your hair in the position you put the gel in. Not a product that can be played with for to long or you can't take to long styling. It's good for a sleek look for short short hair. But for longer hair this is not for you. The smell is not that great and I would not buy again.
Shellie M.
Most people prefer soft touchable hair. Me, I prefer you don't touch my hair and it looks like a helmet. And my curls stay stiff and exactly where j put them! Got2b is the brand that gives me exactly that stiff hair I want!!
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I bought this thinking i would love it like i love the hair spray. I do not love it, i feel like it doesnt really do anything. I can get cheap suave and it works better. It doesnt really hold the look for long.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
This is SUPER sticky!! You only need a tiny bit a tiny dor. It has an amazing smell and easy to wash out. Clear finish! Holds all types of hair texture . Doesn’t leave a hard looking finish
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
My cousin uses this to spike his hair and he loves it. He has always used the brand, but this product has been one of his favorites as he says. He says it holds his hair for hours.
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I only used this a couple times and it’s because I don’t own it. It’s at my sisters house and that’s that only few times I used it . I don’t know what it did to my hair but it wasn’t like amazing. Smells okay , I don’t extremely recommend because it didn’t stand out in any way but it’s not a bad product
Katelyn G.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I love this gel. If i want soft brachy curls, this can do it. If i want my hair to look wet and have the "fresh out the shower" look... I cant do that too. Lol. This is the only thing i have found to work on my thick hair and hold all day. Through work, errands, naps, my toddler pulling at it, etc.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
How strong is the hold on this styling gel?
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this dry clear?
Samatha B.
Arlington, KY
Will this work on short curly bobbed hair? The back of my head is shorter than the front and I'd like more definition back there.

Amazon