BY GÖT2B #34 in Hair Gel

got2b: spiked-up max-control styling gel 4: demanding styles: spike, stiffen, hold Finally, a gel hard-wired for hard-hold. Stubborn, inflexible, its firm grip makes styling a snap. Spiky, stiff, sleek, whatever your style, it s staying that way. In place, in style. Only demanding styles need apply. Questions? Visit got2b.com. see more...

Theresa A.
Has worked for me when I needed a styling gel. I don’t use gel that much, or hardly at all, so when I needed just a little bit of hold without hairspray I borrowed this brand. I liked that it did have extreme hold and it made my hair stay exactly where I put the gel. I didn’t like the stickiness and the stiffness that happened to my hair where the gel was applied. It would be good if you were going for that look. I remember using gel for just that reason In the 1980s to make my hair stand out on the sides. It’s just not part of the look that I am going for these days.
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
worst gel for black people or people who have thick course hair. this is probably better for white people or people with thin hair. its disgustingly sticky & flakey. when i tried it left so many flakes & my hair was soo sticky i had to wash everything out to get my natural curls back. dont suggest this product at all. 1/10.
Cassandra J.
This is great for theatre performances for both men and women if you need a slick hairstyle for a character you have. This gel is very gel-y and isn’t a soft gel, so be aware of that as well and of course using it everyday isn’t super great for your hair since it will clog up your hair and create build up.
Samantha V.
Franklin Park, IL
My brother uses this more than I do and it works great but it does dry crunchy so beware if you want "moveable" hold this is NOT the gel for you. I didn't even use the whole bottle before it started to separate and get liquidy. It has a weird smell too.
Emma G.
Now this product is very gel-y meaning it's going to leave your hair in the position you put the gel in. Not a product that can be played with for to long or you can't take to long styling. It's good for a sleek look for short short hair. But for longer hair this is not for you. The smell is not that great and I would not buy again.
Shellie M.
Most people prefer soft touchable hair. Me, I prefer you don't touch my hair and it looks like a helmet. And my curls stay stiff and exactly where j put them! Got2b is the brand that gives me exactly that stiff hair I want!!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this to youse when I'm wearing a bun to slick my hair back. It's very strong hold. I rarely do that so I end up using this gel to tame my baby hair, or flyaways when I wear my hair down or up. It holds all day but it is very strong hold. So if you're looking for that type of gel, this one is good. I just put a very little bit and rub it in my hands, then just pat the area down where I want to take some hairs.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I bought this thinking i would love it like i love the hair spray. I do not love it, i feel like it doesnt really do anything. I can get cheap suave and it works better. It doesnt really hold the look for long.
Maria A.
Towson, MD
This is SUPER sticky!! You only need a tiny bit a tiny dor. It has an amazing smell and easy to wash out. Clear finish! Holds all types of hair texture . Doesn’t leave a hard looking finish
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
My cousin uses this to spike his hair and he loves it. He has always used the brand, but this product has been one of his favorites as he says. He says it holds his hair for hours.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this dry clear?
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
How strong is the hold on this styling gel?
Samatha B.
Arlington, KY
Will this work on short curly bobbed hair? The back of my head is shorter than the front and I'd like more definition back there.

back