BY GÖT2B #88 in Hair Gel

got2b: spiked-up max-control styling gel 4: demanding styles: spike, stiffen, hold Finally, a gel hard-wired for hard-hold. Stubborn, inflexible, its firm grip makes styling a snap. Spiky, stiff, sleek, whatever your style, it s staying that way. In place, in style. Only demanding styles need apply. Questions? Visit got2b.com. see more...

Theresa A.
Has worked for me when I needed a styling gel. I don’t use gel that much, or hardly at all, so when I needed just a little bit of hold without hairspray I borrowed this brand. I liked that it did have extreme hold and it made my hair stay exactly where I put the gel. I didn’t like the stickiness and the stiffness that happened to my hair where the gel was applied. It would be good if you were going for that look. I remember using gel for just that reason In the 1980s to make my hair stand out on the sides. It’s just not part of the look that I am going for these days.
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
worst gel for black people or people who have thick course hair. this is probably better for white people or people with thin hair. its disgustingly sticky & flakey. when i tried it left so many flakes & my hair was soo sticky i had to wash everything out to get my natural curls back. dont suggest this product at all. 1/10.
Shellie M.
Most people prefer soft touchable hair. Me, I prefer you don't touch my hair and it looks like a helmet. And my curls stay stiff and exactly where j put them! Got2b is the brand that gives me exactly that stiff hair I want!!
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
My brother used this product during his early school years to spike his hair up in the front. His hair would hold the spikes the entire day. If you need a gel that’s going to hold your hair in a position for a long amount of time, this is the way to go.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this to youse when I'm wearing a bun to slick my hair back. It's very strong hold. I rarely do that so I end up using this gel to tame my baby hair, or flyaways when I wear my hair down or up. It holds all day but it is very strong hold. So if you're looking for that type of gel, this one is good. I just put a very little bit and rub it in my hands, then just pat the area down where I want to take some hairs.
Maria A.
Towson,MD
This is SUPER sticky!! You only need a tiny bit a tiny dor. It has an amazing smell and easy to wash out. Clear finish! Holds all types of hair texture . Doesn’t leave a hard looking finish
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
My cousin uses this to spike his hair and he loves it. He has always used the brand, but this product has been one of his favorites as he says. He says it holds his hair for hours.
Katelyn G.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I love this gel. If i want soft brachy curls, this can do it. If i want my hair to look wet and have the "fresh out the shower" look... I cant do that too. Lol. This is the only thing i have found to work on my thick hair and hold all day. Through work, errands, naps, my toddler pulling at it, etc.
Cayla H.
I used to use this product until I realized how much gel weighs your hair down. Now I use curling cream, so my curls are light weight and bouncy. If you are trying to spike your hair this product has a good hold, but it just wasn't the right product for me.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
My oldest son LOVES this gel to help spike up bits of hair that frame his face. He uses it in the mornings before school depending on the look he’s going for. It’s a good value for the price and it’s not too feminine for him, which he also appreciates :-)
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this dry clear?
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
How strong is the hold on this styling gel?
Samatha B.
Arlington, KY
Will this work on short curly bobbed hair? The back of my head is shorter than the front and I'd like more definition back there.