BY GÖT2B

Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to youse when I'm wearing a bun to slick my hair back. It's very strong hold. I rarely do that so I end up using this gel to tame my baby hair, or flyaways when I wear my hair down or up. It holds all day but it is very strong hold. So if you're looking for that type of gel, this one is good. I just put a very little bit and rub it in my hands, then just pat the area down where I want to take some hairs.
Krista L.
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel was too sticky for me. I couldn’t stand the crunchy waves it made in my hair and I couldn’t wait to get it off of my hands after I applied it. It’s affordable and a nice scent but I will not buy it again.
Jessilynn L.
Jessilynn L.
Ottumwa, IA
Used to use this daily to scrunch my hair. This works great but is very sticky. Use sparingly! But over all good product
karen g.
karen g.
Baytown, TX
Got be glued! its awesome it really works like glue not even kidding girlies if you like something really hard this would be great
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Emporia, KS
Got2b is a brand that takes me back to the 90's! This is a good product for a concrete finish! Not suggested for a moveable hold.