BY GÖT2B

Shellie M.
Most people prefer soft touchable hair. Me, I prefer you don't touch my hair and it looks like a helmet. And my curls stay stiff and exactly where j put them! Got2b is the brand that gives me exactly that stiff hair I want!!
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
My brother used this product during his early school years to spike his hair up in the front. His hair would hold the spikes the entire day. If you need a gel that’s going to hold your hair in a position for a long amount of time, this is the way to go.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this to youse when I'm wearing a bun to slick my hair back. It's very strong hold. I rarely do that so I end up using this gel to tame my baby hair, or flyaways when I wear my hair down or up. It holds all day but it is very strong hold. So if you're looking for that type of gel, this one is good. I just put a very little bit and rub it in my hands, then just pat the area down where I want to take some hairs.
Maria A.
Baltimore, MD
This is SUPER sticky!! You only need a tiny bit a tiny dor. It has an amazing smell and easy to wash out. Clear finish! Holds all types of hair texture . Doesn’t leave a hard looking finish
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
This is my husbands favorite styling gel. It's a small and pricey little bottle but he seems to need less product than other brands. Great smell and hold his curls without making them rock hard.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This gel was too sticky for me. I couldn’t stand the crunchy waves it made in my hair and I couldn’t wait to get it off of my hands after I applied it. It’s affordable and a nice scent but I will not buy it again.
karen g.
Baytown, TX
Got be glued! its awesome it really works like glue not even kidding girlies if you like something really hard this would be great
Courtney S.
Emporia, KS
Got2b is a brand that takes me back to the 90's! This is a good product for a concrete finish! Not suggested for a moveable hold.
Brittany J.
I like this for when I can't find their spiked glue. Holds well, washes out nicely and even my son likes how it works in his hair
Jessilynn L.
Ottumwa, IA
Used to use this daily to scrunch my hair. This works great but is very sticky. Use sparingly! But over all good product