BY GÖT2B

Got 2b Spiked Up Max-control Styling Gel 2.5 Oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katelyn G.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I love this gel. If i want soft brachy curls, this can do it. If i want my hair to look wet and have the "fresh out the shower" look... I cant do that too. Lol. This is the only thing i have found to work on my thick hair and hold all day. Through work, errands, naps, my toddler pulling at it, etc.
Shayna L.
I always forget to use this, but the smell is great and it works for long-hair, too! It gives it a bit more fullness with just running i little bit on your fingertips, and then maybe blow drying (even if hair is dry), which is what I do, when I have occasion to look great:)
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
My oldest son LOVES this gel to help spike up bits of hair that frame his face. He uses it in the mornings before school depending on the look he’s going for. It’s a good value for the price and it’s not too feminine for him, which he also appreciates :-)
Vivian M.
Got2b is one of my favorite gel brands. Always exceeds my expectations! If you want long lasting hold that doesn’t make your head hurt because your hair is so stiff, this is definitely the brand for you!
Kasey H.
This product is something I've always kept on hand! I used it in middle school and I still use it today! It gives however little or how much hold you want without leaving hair looking oily!
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my skin. I am a light coverage
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
My cousin uses this to spike his hair and he loves it. He has always used the brand, but this product has been one of his favorites as he says. He says it holds his hair for hours.
Nikki Y.
This was the first product that I found that worked for my curly hair. Now I pretty much rely on Got 2 B for all my hair spray, gel, mousse, etc. all of it. I purchase their products all the time and haven't found anything that I didn't like yet. They all smell nice too.
Alana S.
I used to use this gel a lot. It really depends on how much you use, because if you use too much your hair will look wet and crunchy. I don't like the wet and crunchy look anymore, so I don't really use this gel anymore. Probably good hold for someone with thick hair though.
Ciara C.
Binghamton , NY
This product is used by my fiancé, so I'm letting him describe the review for you all. He says that it's pretty good, however he likes Axe gels/stylers better only because of the smell. This one doesn't smell as great.
Samatha B.
Arlington, KY
Will this work on short curly bobbed hair? The back of my head is shorter than the front and I'd like more definition back there.