BY GÖT2B

Create the most popular hair styles with this Spiked-Up max control styling gel by Got2Be. The special formula provides a firm grip to keep hair stiff and manageable for the most demanding hair creations. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cher R.
Cher R.
My sister-in-law uses this on my 5yr old nephews hair. He's quite the active kid so naturally any kids hair isn't gonna stay in place all day. When she started using this his hair doesn't budge, even when he gets back from school it's still in place.
Heather R.
Heather R.
El Paso, TX
Product is great for all day concrete like hold! My don uses it to spike his hair. He loves it. Great AND AWESOME VALUE!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite styling gel.. I use this everyday.. I buy this all the Time..
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
This stuff definitely holds your hair but leaves a crunchy feeling and look to it
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I don't think I've ever heard you got to be burned call Daddy work. Is there anything else like maybe he was going to get hard and stick straight up no matter what you do it
Allison R.
Allison R.
Levittown, PA
This gel is so effective. It really slicks back my boyfriends hair and stays the entire busy day! It really works well and I see him use it every single day.