göt2b Spiked-Up Max Control Styling Gel uploaded by Hailey P.göt2b Spiked-Up Max Control Styling Gel uploaded by Kristina K.göt2b Spiked-Up Max Control Styling Gel uploaded by Emelie G.

BY GÖT2B

got2b: spiked-up max-control styling gel 4:  demanding styles: spike, stiffen, hold Finally, a gel hard-wired for hard-hold.  Stubborn, inflexible, its firm grip makes styling a snap.  Spiky, stiff, sleek, whatever your style, it s staying that way.  In place, in style.  Only demanding styles need apply. Questions?  Visit got2b.com. ; see more...

Brin D.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail gel. Smells fresh, gives me amazing definition, and never frizzes. I actually first used this product because my dad also uses it, and I was in a pinch so I used it. I got complements all night on my curls, with people even asking if I curled my hair. I always get lots of complements on the look (and smell) of my hair with this gel! This is my go-to when I want to have a great hair day, and it's affordable.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Marrero, LA
This is the only gel I use on my young son to fix his hair for special occasions. It's not too hard when it dries but it does hold his coarse hair into a faux hawk. I would recommend this for guys hair as I have never used it on myself I can't vouch for women's hair.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
I really like this gel for my son's hair. His hair is stubborn and doesn't like to stay or m go where I want it to go. This gel helps a ton!
Rosie L.
Rosie L.
Pearblossom, CA
This product is not that great. It smells good that's why I gave it two stars but it does not hold very well.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
My boyfriend was thrilled when I got him this gel for 80 percent off! He loves it.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really helps to holds my hair firm all day. It feels watery when you are going to first start working it in but after it dries it hardens and my hair is held firm. If you want a strong holding hair gel this is certainly a great option, would definitely recommend.... just know it works in easily and keep in mind it firms up later.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product until I realized how much gel weighs your hair down. Now I use curling cream, so my curls are light weight and bouncy. If you are trying to spike your hair this product has a good hold, but it just wasn't the right product for me.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hair gel on my sons' hair. It does a pretty good job of holding up their spikes. It is just as good as more expensive alternatives. It has a subtle smell compared to others we've used that have a strong cologne smell that lingers on my hands for hours.
Yulisa C.
Yulisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite gel ever it's the only one I like to use when I have that wet look it stays put all day and works so well and also smells so so good I recommend this product to anyone who likes to use gel it's the best
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used this product to scrunch my hair and it holds it wonderfully!. If you use to much, however, you will get the extreme stiff feeling to your hair and will have to work a little harder to shampoo it all out!
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this dry clear?
Pittsburgh, PA
How strong is the hold on this styling gel?