BY GÖT2B #47 in Hair Gel

got2b: spiked-up max-control styling gel 4:  demanding styles: spike, stiffen, hold Finally, a gel hard-wired for hard-hold.  Stubborn, inflexible, its firm grip makes styling a snap.  Spiky, stiff, sleek, whatever your style, it s staying that way.  In place, in style.  Only demanding styles need apply. Questions?  Visit got2b.com. ; see more...

Nikki Y.
This is one of those hair gels that I always keep on hand. It works so well and smells great. I have fairly curly/wavy hair that tends to frizz but this always holds it in place. Make sure you don’t use too much or it does get crunchy. You can break the hard cast by scrunching it around and shaking it up a bit tho.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
My hair is naturally straight when dried but also curly like a mild perm if I scrunch it. Love to switch up my styles and this gel is amazing for holding my curls and when I dry it the curls still stay in tac with fullness.
Brittney C.
Gig Harbor, WA
I am very OCD when it comes to being in uniform. My hair has to be slick back in a bun and no strands can be falling out. This gel is amazing! It’s the only one I have ever used and I will never use anything but this one.
Emily M.
Closter, NJ
My boyfriend used this gel and says it worked well but his hair would stay hard from the gel for the next day. He would have to take a shower to make it normal. Good smell but better gels available
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I bought this for my husband and it’s his go to hair product! He loves that it doesn’t flake off like most gels and holds his hair in place all day. We purchase from Walmart and highly recommend it.
Brittany M.
Flatwoods
I bought this styling gel for when my nephew wanted to spike up his hair. It doesn’t have a strong smell, and it held his hair all day long. Through school, and playing at home his hair stayed in place.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Favorite hair gel ever. I’m 31 and have been using this off and on since 9th grade. It’s cheap but makes my curls look bouncy and amazing. Never frizzy and smells great. Plus you don’t need a lot to make your hair look fab! Hard to find sometimes so when I do I stock up.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
This product is pretty good. It’s super affordable. I don’t use a lot of gel or hairspray but I have this gel to use occasionally for scrunching my hair to make it more curly. It holds well and smells decent. I do not like how sticky it is or that it can give your hair an oily look.
Cayla H.
I used to use this product until I realized how much gel weighs your hair down. Now I use curling cream, so my curls are light weight and bouncy. If you are trying to spike your hair this product has a good hold, but it just wasn't the right product for me.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
This is my husbands favorite hair gel. He has curly hair and it holds his style without making his hair look wet & darker like some other gels. I just wish there was more product in the container, but you don't need a lot of product. A little goes a long way.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
How strong is the hold on this styling gel?
Angel B.