BY GÖT2B

Got2BSpaFaceRemove the DayFacial Cleanser w/ Vitamin EItem #: 33551Includes one (1) bottles total. Product Information:.Gently remove all traces of your stressful, dirty day. Nourishing vitamin E, comforting aloe vera green tea extracts are combined with gentle cleansing emllients to wash away make-up, dirt, oil and pollutants. Gently, yet effectively, removes even stubborn eye make-up and lipstick. Leaves skin clean, condition and soft to the touch.

Nicole R.
Staten Island
I tried this Facial Cleanser because I am very big on skincare products, but I wasn't impressed. I think that got2b is more aimed for hair products and not, so much skincare. This was my first time using and I probably won't be buying again!!!!!
Bianca P.
Mississauga , AR
i love everything that this company has to offer. the price is reasonable and it is good quality. i always recommend this brand to people when they ask me which products i use. i would defilingly by it again to use it ! 10/10 for sure ! thank you so much !