göt2b® Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Hair Drops uploaded by Lydia W.göt2b® Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Hair Drops uploaded by raiza r.

BY GÖT2B #73 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Amber M.
Warren, MI
I have mixed feelings about this. I feel it works okay. I mainly focus it just on my ends. But I feel if you use too much, it can leave a oily residue. I even feel it on my hands. But it does smell good!
Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
I used this stuff in high school whenever I wanted a wet look. The bottle originally caught my eye because it was so pretty. When I used it the smell was very pretty too. It's definitely worth the buy it leaves your hair nice and soft with some bounce.
Krissi N.
Saugus
Ok so this smells great ! The texture is good , I use it all the time but I needed something for my frizzy hair and all it really does it make it look oily, it didn't really do anything at all for me especially for the price I am not a fan
khrystal M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I really like this product because it makes my hair look smooth on humid days. The price is pretty affordable. I found mine at Walmart but it seems they don't always have it. The packaging is cute and I'm really satisfied with the results.
Jamie Rose S.
This is the only got2b hair care product I've ever used and I honestly purchased it only because it was on clearance. I found the formula to be a bit greasy, but it did work to tame down any frizz I had going on. I also liked the cute packaging and the scent. I don't think I'd repurchase this again because it wasn't the best serum I've ever used nor did last very long. Definitely save your money and check out other brands!
I love these drops. I put a couple in my hair at the beginning of the day and they last. all. day. It has a really subtle, clean smell, certainly not overpowering. I've had the same bottle that cost me probably $7 from CVS for about a year now. It doesn't take much to make your hair shiny and gorgeous! Someday when I run out I will definitely be buying again.
Dana C.
Canton, MI
First off, this entire product line smells amazing. It's a cross between sugar and cake.

As for the effectiveness, it doesn't make a huge difference in my hair...but my hair is really frizzy. I guess you could say it makes the frizz more manageable, but doesn't prevent it. It does make your hair really shiny though.

It's a fairly heavy product, so I wouldn't try it if you have fine hair. One pump does the trick, so the bottle lasts forever.
Abigail T.
I use this product as soon as I finish straightening my hair to keep it smooth and shining! It last all day without causing my hair to frizz. One of the best parts is that you only have to use a small amount so the bottle last a long time for me! I would highly recommend :)
Breeanna M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product. It's the only thing that doesn't turn my hair into an oily mess. My hair is normally broomstick dry and other conditioners and hair products it goes from straw to greasy as heck and this product has a good balance. I recommend
Elizabet W.
This whole product theme is great. I love the smooth oil and lotion. It smells great and leaves my hair supple and looking healthy. worth the price!
brittany q.
Where can i buy this product?
Jamie E.
Emmaus, PA
This is by far the best hair serum I have ever tried! Do you plan on ever bringing it back? I have not found another product that smells so amazing and works as good at smoothing my hair.