göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Luxury Mousse, 9-Ounce uploaded by Heather K.

BY GÖT2B #96 in Mousse

Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
Love this, love the scent and the payoff. Very litweight as well as all day wear, I highly recommend.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Walgreens and it was on sale so I bought it to try it. It works great on thick hair, my teenage daughter uses the flat iron a lot and she has smooth, silky hair. I have wavy hair and I use right before I blow out my, followed by the flat iron. Since using the product both my daughter and I have less split ends then before. The great thing is once you apply you don't need to reapply. Use the gloss cream that got 2 be has. The products are affordable and last. You won't go wrong with their products. It leaves you hair shiner and healthy. I would recommend this and the glosser they have.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Holy Grail hair mousse. This is my ride or die here amazed that I use on a regular basis and it never lets me down. It works great smoothing over my hair and holding it in place without it being too stiff. It has a great sense and it has absolutely amazing quality for the price. You're looking for a hair mousse that has great performance and doesn't leave your hair stiff or with that wet greasy look, this is the one for you. Highly highly recommended.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products smell super good and are well worth the couple of bucks they cost. I love how soft my hair is. I also like that it does not weight down my hair or make it crunchy or greasy. This brand is great for when you are on a budget. The smell is an added bonus!
Ariella W.
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I buy this for my daughters hair, she has a wild mane and it's hard to keep smooth. This product does an excellent job. It's very effective and does what it says. It lasts her all day, into the next, depending on the weather. I do buy this regularly.
Lanie H.
Lanie H.
Malvern, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and leaves my hair luscious. I love this stuff, I appreciate most that I can't go overboard. I have wavy, color treated hair and It doesn't give me a greasy or crunchy look if I use too much. I will always recommend this!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This is by far down my favorite. I don't use it often but when I do I am very happy . it smells like marshmallows ! And who doesn't like marshmallow smelling hair ?
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those better products I've used. I like how smooth and sleek my hair looked after using this. I worked it through my hair and whether I air dried or blow dried, I loved how my hair looked because of this
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helpful for maintaining my frizzy thick hair. First tried this product in high school and I have yet to find another that is as nice for the same price. The scent is nice too, not overpowering like others I've tried.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Kansas city, Mo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of it and just the look of it. It's very easy to use and last you a long time. Also when applied it makes your hair look gorgeous, price is very good and I would defenitaly vuy this again.
melanie n.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is this weak or strong? Because I don't have naturally curly hair.