göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Luxury Mousse, 9-Ounce uploaded by Lisa M.göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Luxury Mousse, 9-Ounce uploaded by Heather K.

BY GÖT2B #86 in Hair Mousse

Shellie M.
Got2be is my favorite brand for anything hair holding. They make the most amazing formulas that don't flake, turn white, or generally mess up my look. Their mooses and sprays are no different. I will continue to stick with them for all my moose, gel, and hairspray!!!
Allie W.
I don’t straighten my hair often anymore, but when I did I always used this before and after. I.t smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling so so soft and smooth. I love I.t!! Plus it keeps your hair protected from heat.
April m.
Lexington, KY
My Holy Grail hair mousse. This is my ride or die here amazed that I use on a regular basis and it never lets me down. It works great smoothing over my hair and holding it in place without it being too stiff. It has a great sense and it has absolutely amazing quality for the price. You're looking for a hair mousse that has great performance and doesn't leave your hair stiff or with that wet greasy look, this is the one for you. Highly highly recommended.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I bought this at Walgreens and it was on sale so I bought it to try it. It works great on thick hair, my teenage daughter uses the flat iron a lot and she has smooth, silky hair. I have wavy hair and I use right before I blow out my, followed by the flat iron. Since using the product both my daughter and I have less split ends then before. The great thing is once you apply you don't need to reapply. Use the gloss cream that got 2 be has. The products are affordable and last. You won't go wrong with their products. It leaves you hair shiner and healthy. I would recommend this and the glosser they have.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
These products smell super good and are well worth the couple of bucks they cost. I love how soft my hair is. I also like that it does not weight down my hair or make it crunchy or greasy. This brand is great for when you are on a budget. The smell is an added bonus!
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
I wasn't overly impressed with this product to be honest. I thought it would've been great with the way it was made. Yes it was easy to hold but had a stream, so it didn't spread like it should have.
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I buy this for my daughters hair, she has a wild mane and it's hard to keep smooth. This product does an excellent job. It's very effective and does what it says. It lasts her all day, into the next, depending on the weather. I do buy this regularly.
Lanie H.
Omaha, NE
Smells great and leaves my hair luscious. I love this stuff, I appreciate most that I can't go overboard. I have wavy, color treated hair and It doesn't give me a greasy or crunchy look if I use too much. I will always recommend this!!
Jennifer W.
This is by far down my favorite. I don't use it often but when I do I am very happy . it smells like marshmallows ! And who doesn't like marshmallow smelling hair ?
Lynlee B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is good stuff but I really don't use moose enough to be a good person to write up on this type of product. What I will tell you is because I have fine hair, moose often leaves my hair greasy. This product does not.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is this weak or strong? Because I don't have naturally curly hair.