göt2b® Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion uploaded by Tina A.

BY GÖT2B #63 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried this product out and must say I didn't really care for it. It doesn't do much to the hair. I think the only thing I can say is that it smells good.

I would not recommend this product
Tina A.
I have very thick hair that becomes very frizzy but with the got 2b smooth operator lotion I was able to get a better blow dry. It was easier to flat iron. Thanks got 2b!!
Vanessa E.
Quincy, MA
I tried this product back in 2012 and my hair always smelled great, but I didn't like that my hair was shimmery. Not a very cute look looool
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Another great hair care brand. Got2b has so many hair products that I love!! I really enjoy there curling products!