göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray uploaded by Jennifer B.göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray uploaded by Taffy S.göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray uploaded by Andrea Z.

BY GÖT2B

got2b: smooth operator 4:  touchable styles:  de-frizz, hold, indulge with cashmere Charmed Life Lesson #24 Double your dose of cashmere - wrap yourself and your hair in decadent softness! Give your tresses a treat with with got2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray .  This indulgent finishing spray infused with cashmere smoothes fly-aways and frizzies and keeps your style in place while providing an oh-so-touchable finish that s full of movement.  It s the luxury you deserve for invisibly seductive style. ; see more...

• Anyone that uses this... how does it make your ha... Be the first to answer!
  • I used to love this hair spray but I haven't been able to find it...1 Answers
  • How do you feel about the smell of Got 2b Smooth Operator Smooth...5 Answers
göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray
  • "It keeps my hair sleek and smooth, smells wonderful all day amd gives my hair the perfect light weight natural hold." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this hairspray as a finishing hairspray every day..it isn't very strong holding but it works very well to hold the small hairs down." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it doesn't leave the hair looking clumsy, keeps it smooth and controls frizzy hair" in 1 review
  • "I actually use this on my mom who has thin to fine hair and it works great for her." in 1 review
  • "If youre looking for super strong hold, try their other sprays, but as an every day, after blow dry or flat iron step it works very well." in 1 review
Cora A.
The BEST smelling hair spray EVER ! Con : extremely hard to find ! Pro: is not sticky smelly or oily ! Perfect for every hair style in Florida as the humidity gets the best of my hair. Also great for hair extensions !
Kylie E.
This is a great product to use. I have the travel size, but it keeps hair in place. But it usually just keeps flyaways tame. It is great for finishing touches and stays for a long time even if you are active. göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray and it smells good which is a plus!
Madison B.
This hairspray is amazing! It's perfect for everyday waves or keeping simple styles in place. It's a very light hold, just enough to keep frizz at bay, but it smells so amazing.
Lauren M.
This is my absolute favorite product for my hair, but I can not find it at any store I shop anymore! My hair always felt so soft and the compliments that I got when I used it were so many times a day. I miss this so much.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
This is my favorite hair spray ever! I love the aerosol spray because I have complete control on how much and where I use this product. This does not leave my hair crunchy, nor is it weak. There is enough strength that it keeps my hair strands in place. I love the scent because it's not a funky chemical aroma, but a light floral/perfume scent. The scent isn't strong either, so I don't smell hair product all day. As far as smoothing goes, I haven't noticed too many strays of hair from where I spray it at. I also love how you can't tell that you have hairspray on when you look at the hair. Win-win! I've been using this product for at least five years. Hair type: Super long, flat, and thick normal hair.
Wendy C.
LOVE!!!!

So I got this about 2mo ago to try and wow!!! This is a amazing flexible hold hairspray!!!

I used this on a day that was a little windy and no matter how much my hair got blown around anytimke i looked in a mirror my hair was literally not much out of place lol wich was suprising after my hair has been blown around from the wind.

*Scent reminds me of a light sweet sugar scent but not at all over powering.
*I love using this after I straighten it really tames and keeps my hair smooth!

100% repurchase!!
Jordan S.
I wish I knew before I bought this that it's more for people with fine hair. I have medium thick hair and this is just not for me. There was no hold what so ever. I actually use this on my mom who has thin to fine hair and it works great for her. Other than that, it smells nice. If you want good, strong hold, buy a spray that promotes that one the bottle or stick with a product that you know that works best for you under all climates & etc.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I bought this on a whim in a gift set. The set came with this hairspray, heat protectant, and a hair dryer. The hair spray was my favorite! I loved the smell, and I love how smooth it made my hair. All of my baby hairs were easily tamed. I would definitely recommend.
Gabby H.
I love this so much! It controls frizz and puts my hair in place without feeling solid. It smells so good and doesn't have that horrible fake flowery-perfume smell. I have not used any other hairspray since. When I first got it, the nozzle was clogged, but after running it under some warm water, I haven't had any problems since.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
My all time favorite hairspray it smells so good and it doesn't feel sticky its on the pricey side I used to buy it at Walmart but I haven't been able to find it latley it's good for any hair types I would definitely buy it again! Love love love great product!
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
How do you feel about the smell of Got 2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray
Shelley M.
New Westminster , BC
What are your thoughts on the feeling it gave your hair when you tired it? What did you think about the scent?
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
I used to love this hair spray but I haven't been able to find it anywhere recently. does anyone know if it got discontinued?
kassandra l.
San Jacinto, CA
Does this hairspray give your hair a crunchy texture? does it have a scent?
Jennifer F.
Anyone that uses this... how does it make your hair feel the next day?