BeautyHairHair Styling Productsgöt2b
göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray

göt2b® Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray

by göt2b

Anyone that uses this... how does it make your hair feel the next day?
I used to love this hair spray but I haven't been able to find it anywhere recently. does anyone know if it got discontinued?
Start your review of göt2b® Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It keeps my hair sleek and smooth, smells wonderful all day amd gives my hair the perfect light weight natural hold.in reviews
This makes my hair sleek without weighing it down and holds well without being stiff. in reviews
...day by far, The smell is out of this world and I loved how it keep my hair smooth and styled perfectly after a long day at work in the humidity.in reviews
I use this hairspray as a finishing hairspray every day..it isn't very strong holding but it works very well to hold the small hairs down.in reviews
I actually use this on my mom who has thin to fine hair and it works great for her.in reviews
Tetyana Y.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Got2B Smooth Operation products! It smells great, it doesn't leave the hair looking clumsy, keeps it smooth and controls frizzy hair
Ninna W.
göt2b® Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: CVS
I like my hair to move when I use hairspray. I bought this to get help smoothing my hair. And it does say smoothing hairspray but it was very heavy and made my hair sticky. Product claims to de-frizz, hold and indulge. Smells great however. Wish it had worked for me.
Fatima Y.
Albany, NY
This product is good when you need a medium hold. Like if you need to keep down fly always or something. I love this product.
Erin  C.
Lawton, OK
My favorite hair spray. The hold is long lasting and touchable. It's never sticky. And the fragrance is great!
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
Best hairspray I've ever tried! I like it because it holds well yet my hair still feels soft to the touch and it has a pleasant fruity smell. I mainly use this on my bangs. It is excellent at keeping hair straight without that hard, crunchy feeling.
Madison F.
This hairspray is amazing! It's perfect for everyday waves or keeping simple styles in place. It's a very light hold, just enough to keep frizz at bay, but it smells so amazing.
Cora A.
The BEST smelling hair spray EVER ! Con : extremely hard to find ! Pro: is not sticky smelly or oily ! Perfect for every hair style in Florida as the humidity gets the best of my hair. Also great for hair extensions !
Alysha L.
Goldthwaite , TX
My all time favorite hairspray it smells so good and it doesn't feel sticky its on the pricey side I used to buy it at Walmart but I haven't been able to find it latley it's good for any hair types I would definitely buy it again! Love love love great product!
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
I bought this on a whim in a gift set. The set came with this hairspray, heat protectant, and a hair dryer. The hair spray was my favorite! I loved the smell, and I love how smooth it made my hair. All of my baby hairs were easily tamed. I would definitely recommend.
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
2,057 reviews
LOVE!!!! So I got this about 2mo ago to try and wow!!! This is a amazing flexible hold hairspray!!! I used this on a day that was a little windy and no matter how much my hair got blown around anytimke i looked in a mirror my hair was literally not much out of place lol wich was suprising after my hair has been blown around from the wind. *Scent reminds me of a light sweet sugar scent but not at all over powering. *I love using this after I straighten it really tames and keeps my hair smooth! 100% repurchase!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...