göt2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion uploaded by Gail W.göt2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion uploaded by Jenny E.göt2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion uploaded by Xochitl G.

BY GÖT2B

This Decadent Lotion, Infused With Luxurious Cashmere, Shapes, Smoothes, Control Fly-Aways And Imparts An Amazing Weightless Lustre And Softness. Helps To Protect Against Damage From Heat Styling And Contains A Uv Protectant. Made In Usa And China see more...

• What a fantastic product for my crazy hair. I loved how soft and wo...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Maya J.
Maya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely obsessed with Got 2B's Smooth Operator leave in! The packaging is excellent, and the scent is refreshing. The formula is thin, a little goes a long way, so the bottle will last a good amount of time. This is an excellent duper for Chi's Silk Infusion. It leaves hair silky and frizz free for days.
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Enfield, CT
I've been using this product for over 6 months now. I seriously can't stop buying it. The bottle lasts a long time because the formula is thin. Leaves my hair feeling super silky and looking shiny as ever. And the price is amazing.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Garden City, MI
Very light lotion. this stuff works wonders for my curls. my daughter and i have very tight curls and when either of us put this on pur hair not only does it smell great but also leaves are curls intact and soft
Alyson D.
Alyson D.
Michigan City, IN
Amazing stuff. works wonders with my hair and kids , doesn't weight down at all , smells good as well. I used to coupon a lot but price of this isn't bad. Lil bit goes a long way .
Aline B.
Aline B.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Its great on hair! I feel moisturizing as soon I use on my hair. Feels so good! I am in love with it! ❤️
Gisselle C.
Gisselle C.
Bronx, NY
Smoothes, de frizzes, sleekens, and imparts hair with sleekness and repairs with conditions and lustre
Tori S.
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product. But it seems as if you were to add to much of it to your hair, your hair seems to become very almost oily looking. Which is not the look that I'm going for. So if you do end up get this product I do recommend that you test how much you should put into your hair!
Guera M.
Guera M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the next best thing to Satin Drops by G2B. I used to use the satin drops before they stopped selling it and now they have this product, I started using on my hair and my daughters hair. Her hair is frizzy at times due to it being somewhat curly and this helps tame it. Shines and makes our hair soft.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I normally add this to my hair after I add an oil to my ends. Makes my hair soft frizz free and it is more of a lotion like product. Have had a hard time finding it as of lately.
Keesha F.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was a bit dry and frizzy after I got a perm, and I needed something to liven it up and make my hair look more silky. This product worked like a charm. I'm not sure how it would handle very unruly and super dry hair, but it worked for me.
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What a fantastic product for my crazy hair. I loved how soft and wonderful it felt after blow drying and using a straightening iron on it. I noticed my style seemed to be almost perfect all day.