BY GÖT2B

göt2b® Smooth Operator Leave-In Conditioner Smoothing Lustre Lotion
  • "It makes your hair soft but it doesnt feel natural, it feels like you've got product in your hair thats a little greasy and heavy. " in 8 reviews
Becky S.
This was bought on a whim as it was on sale and I can always use a spare leave in conditioner, especially if it works well.
This one from Got2Be is okay. It has an awkwardly shaped bottle that makes it more difficult if you have a product bag to carry. The pump is also hard to close or lock back once opened also making it hard to take when traveling.
As far as the product, it dispenses through a pump and is a very light, almost liquid like conditioner...even when shaken for a while. It smells okay but it doesn't last and the formula seems to either soak in the hair quickly or maybe even squeeze out with excess water. I've tried using it on towel dried hair as well as a bit more dry hair and either way it doesn't have enough conditioning agents to work alone on my hair. I have to use something else with it each time.
Brittny S.
Riverview, FL
I love this stuff! The directions say you can use it on damp or dry hair. I love that it helps minimize the poofiness on my wild curls when I use it wet, but using in dry hair to smooth frizz?! Yes! Because it is creamy like a lotion I thought it would make my hair oily, but it really just smoothed out the frizz and held my dry curls together without making my head look greasy. I was pleasantly surprised. göt2b® Smooth Operator Leave-In Conditioner Smoothing Lustre Lotion is the bee's knees. 👍🏻
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Ever since middle school I’ve known that with ethnic hair comes great responsibility. Although I loved treating my hair and flat ironing it until I have burns on my fingers, I desperately wanted great smelling hair like the other girls I knew. This bottle of magic is exactly what I was craving. Now, natural or heated, my hair is protected and smells INCREDIBLE. So happy with this product ♥️
Monique M F.
Whittier , CA
One of my favorite leave in conditioner. I've been using this got2be since 2007. I'd recommend Schwarzkopf smooth operator to anyone looking for a great detangler or a conditioning treatment with a awesome scent of sweet candy 🍭
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
I really like this oil it smells like fruit candy. Just a little bit will help bring shine to your hair to much can wear it down so just use a dime to nickel size depending on how fine to coarse your hair is. Love the keys on the bottle.
Kayla W.
Got2b used to have an awesome “glazed” hair creme. But they discontinued it. I called the company and this replaced it. It’s not as good as that product, but it’s not the worst. Just make sure you use a hair mask if you use heat on your hair and this product. I noticed more breakage with this product. I no longer use it.
Kaley C.
This is a very thin lotion like formula. It works well on both damp and dry hair to tame and add extra moisture. I love the pump function because it reduces messiness. It’s not sticky and your hair will smell great!

If you have extremely dry hair this will probably not be enough for you.
Erin C.
I have been using this for over 10 years and even after trying more expensive products I always come back to this one as my go to. I use it after my straighten my hair to control frizz and flyaways. It’s amazing. Everyone should try and it’s a great price.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
This is the first time I try out this brand and I must say I definitely love this product!
It has a good scent to it too. I love the way it helps my hair feel smooth, defrizzes and helps sleeken, not to mention it’s helping giving your hair softness and feeling healthy. I will continue to definitely use this since it was exactly what I have been looking for.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
When I first read that it had cashmere in it, I was like, "what are these people talking about?" But then I read the ingredients and I had to try it! I use this every time I get out of the shower on my damp hair, work it in, and then brush it through to get the snarls out and work the product in even more. I love how it detangles and leaves my hair soft and smooth and smelling pretty all the time.
Jenn R.
Grove City, OH
Does this help with frizzy hair?
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What a fantastic product for my crazy hair. I loved how soft and wonderful it felt after blow drying and using a straightening iron on it. I noticed my style seemed to be almost perfect all day.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Has this made anyone's hair look greasy?
Tammie J.
Warren, MI
I was given a bottle of got2b Smooth Operator Leave-In Conditioner Smoothing Luster Lotion by a friend because I have very thick long hair and purchase multiple conditioners that you rinse out, conditioner packs that you leave in 5 min and rinse out, along with the leave-in conditioners. With the same result, Unable to get a brush or comb through my hair without snarls and rats! Guess what? I finally found the one that works! I put in about a tsp through out my hair, and am able to comb my hair out! This product also smells great, leaves my hair shiney and manageable! A must buy and try Ladies, girls and young women! I give it a ten! Tamlynn