Alexa H.
Love this styling gel, it works super well and it is my go to. It does a very good job and I use it all the time. It is very long lasting. I have frizzy hair and this helps tame it. I would recommend it to others.
Walii R.
Great styling product. I used it for a few years never had any complains with this product. Super easy to work with. The formula isn't too sticky, doesn't leave your hair damaged. The only problem I had wit this product is if you don't use it every day it tends to get weirdly sticky. Not sure why, maybe I had a bad one.
Sara C.
I have really short hair and that constantly needs "shaken up" this stuff gives me that piece-y, messy, beachy look I'm always achieving for. Good price. Smells great. Would definitely recommend to others
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
My youngest boy refuses to get his hair cut and so I bought him this product so he can do something with the mop he calls hair and since hes been using this product I have to say its changed my mind about forcing him into the barbers chair!
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I used this waaay back in my punk days. it made my thin fine hair somewhat greasy but I didn't care back then. it provides nice texture and hold.