BY GÖT2B

Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
My go to hairspray. Before this I didn’t know what volume was lol. But no really it works that well. It even has a really good smell as most hairsprays do not. It is affordable and keeps my hair looking great and in place all day weather I wear it natural or straight. All my curls and waves look amazing from using this product
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This is very helpful for making your hair appear thicker and it definitely hold all day. The only thing I would say is bad about this hairspray is that is can have an overwhelming scent if you use to much. It’s a very clean and girly scent but to much can literally be too much.
Katherine B.
This has AMAZING hold! Plus is super light so won't weigh your hair down. It can be used as both a working hairspray or a finishing spray. I like the versatility! It's definitely affordable and I recommend it to a lot of my clients looking for affordable Haircare that works!
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I rarely use hairspray but when I do I like to try out new brands until I find my favorite. This hairspray has a good hold however I felt my hair was a little crunchy and not flexible/natural like how I like. I would recommend to someone who wants extreme hold.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Man oh man. This stuff works so well. A little too well if anything. I do usually end up with some white streaks from how thick it gets on my hair after spraying. I’d recommend a little going a long way. These products are a bit pricey but will last a long time.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love this it really makes my hair strong and hair color brown type is straight and thin it better than other types and it met my expectations smells so good too I do recommend it of course to others just like jersey shore hair
Jennifer C.
Easley, SC
I do not like the updated formula on this hairspray bc it leaves my hair sticky and stiff and the scent is too chemically-smelling. I prefer the old formula over the new one.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This hair spray works great, it holds all day and night, it doesn't weigh down my hair at all, and my hair is the type that if I curl or wave it, it'll only hold maybe an hour or two. But with this strong hold, my hairs stays put, and holds up so well. I absolutely love Got2b products. And I wish I didn't see them disappearing off the shelves where I normally see them. I don't get it, this whole brand is amazing and for how well it really works I would think it would be more popular and used.
Randi T.
Purvis , MS
If you need a hairspray that is going to make your style hold all day, this is the product for you. Compared to other "mega hold" brands/products, this one works amazingly! It has a great hold and doesn't make your hair feel matted and weighed down. You should definitely give it a go if you're in the market for a new hairspray.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
Love this hairspray! Smells great, great price, and holds my curls all day! This hairspray also adds great volume to my hair. I have thick hair that becomes oily super fast and I love this product! I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Destiny S.
Need a new hairspray and saw this one, how well does this work overall? Is there any strong scents? Stickiness to worry about?
Hannah J.
Conway, AR
I'm really wanting to increase the volume of my hair when I style it. It always seems to get heavy and just lay flat on the top of my head. How well does this product work to increase volume?
Renee M.
I recently got this hairspray and I am very curious how it holds up in the summer humidity?