Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Want to skip a day of shampooing but keep your style rockin gt2b RockinIt Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo tunes up your do and refreshes your hair without washing it so you can rock your style one more day or more
Photos (4)
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta

I ended up throwing this out! I gave it 2 stars because it does technically work as a dry shampoo if your okay with ridiculous residue. The scent was okay but the first time I tried to use it I only got scented compressed air (yes I shook it and followed the directions). The second time I got WAY too much product. It coated my hair, it turned completely white. I only held down the nozzle for a second! The powder did help make my hair look less oily but there were huge portions of my roots that were almost stuck together with white powder. Every time I touched my scalp that day my fingers came away white and powdery. It was awful! Do not recommend. Especially if you have dark colored hair.
Frances S.
Frances S.

This is a student teachers best friend. Getting started at a new school is hard, usually leaving little time to take care of yourself well. This dry shampoo was a godsend for me. It smells great, sort of citrus like, and has a great ability to blend into dark colored hair. After some experience with having third day hair, it works great to sop up oils and adds a little volume. The only problem is that it only has a few applications in it. I had a hard time remembering to store it with the cap on which meant it ran out even faster. That is my only complaint. Works great.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Toronto, Ontario

I've used a lot of dry shampoos and while this was the best smelling, it was the worst in terms of application. Some sprays, even after shaking it, only sprayed out compressed air. Other sprays made my hair coated in product, turning it greyish white. If they made a "brunette" version, I might try it again as the smell is amazing and it does seem to soak up oil. As for this version though, I will not purchase again.
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
Brampton, Ontario

I have fine hair and was having a hard time finding a dry shampoo that didn't weigh down my hair and make it look more greasy.
I found this one, and the main ingredient is the same as some more expensive dry shampoos.
it really does a great job at freshening the look of my hair.
it has a very strong, sweet smell that goes away, but if you do not like scent, tis might be overwhelming.
otherwise i really love it.
Catherina R.
Catherina R.

One of the best dry shampoos I have tried so far. It doesn't leave your hair sticky and hard and crunchy like other dry shampoos can. Your hair will still feel soft and move able afterwords, with extra volume. The price is a complete pro in my books, not too expensive for something that works so well. I would, and have, recommend to anyone looking for a new dry shampoo.
Christine K.
Christine K.

Love this stuff. It is so well lriced compared to other dry shampoos. It works very well and smells fantastic. I like that it does not leave my hair white, like others can. It also continues working even through the next day. In fact I like it better the following day. I would recommend this product to everyone. I purchased it at Walmart and could not be happier
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Canada

This is a decent dry shampoo! I wasn't super crazy about the scent, though it wasn't that bad. It was a fairly effective product to add texture and mask any oil on the scalp between washes. I'd recommend checking it out, it's a very reasonable price and it's available at a wide variety of stores.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I have tried probably 10+ different dry shampoos over the last year or so and this one is my go-to! My hair smells nice and fresh and it takes the oil out of my roots. It doesn't take half a can for one use like most others do either! I will never stop buying this stuff!!!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Absolutely great! Amazing if you're on third day hair and just can't find time to wash, dry, etc. so many pros but I can't even think of any cons! Such an effective and affordable product, made my hair look like perfection! I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Graham, WA

This is my number one go to! It adds volume to my hair which I LOVE and the smell quickly vanishes. It holds up better than any other dry shampoo that I have tried so far. And for the price it's an amazing buy! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends!

Join Now