BY GÖT2B

Want to skip a day of shampooing but keep your style rockin gt2b RockinIt Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo tunes up your do and refreshes your hair without washing it so you can rock your style one more day or more see more...

Natalie P.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product. I usually wash my hair every 3 Days, so, of course, I have to use dry shampoo. I have used multiple others before and have never found one like this. It feels like nothing is in your hair and my hair feels as if it’s just been cleaned. I highly recommend it.
Brooke S.
Box Elder, SD
Smelled great. Didn’t leave a white residue. Sprays well. Didn’t leave any product in bottle after running out of air. I love the colors or the bottle. It does not feel cheap. I will buy the dry shampoo again.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I loved this dry shampoo. I tested it on day two and three hair and it did give my hair extra volume as well as getting rid of some of the grease. It has a nice sweet citrusy smell to it that I thought refreshed my hair as well. I have since repurchased this product
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Not my favorite dry shampoo and I've tried multiple. This left residue, didn't have the best smell, and made my hair feel stiff. It was more expensive than batiste which does a better job, yet less than the better ones I've tried. My advice is don't waste your money.
Frances S.
This is a student teachers best friend. Getting started at a new school is hard, usually leaving little time to take care of yourself well. This dry shampoo was a godsend for me. It smells great, sort of citrus like, and has a great ability to blend into dark colored hair. After some experience with having third day hair, it works great to sop up oils and adds a little volume. The only problem is that it only has a few applications in it. I had a hard time remembering to store it with the cap on which meant it ran out even faster. That is my only complaint. Works great.
Jessica G.
I have tried probably 10+ different dry shampoos over the last year or so and this one is my go-to! My hair smells nice and fresh and it takes the oil out of my roots. It doesn't take half a can for one use like most others do either! I will never stop buying this stuff!!!
Ally M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely great! Amazing if you're on third day hair and just can't find time to wash, dry, etc. so many pros but I can't even think of any cons! Such an effective and affordable product, made my hair look like perfection! I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Christine K.
Love this stuff. It is so well lriced compared to other dry shampoos. It works very well and smells fantastic. I like that it does not leave my hair white, like others can. It also continues working even through the next day. In fact I like it better the following day. I would recommend this product to everyone. I purchased it at Walmart and could not be happier
Tia S.
Graham, WA
This is my number one go to! It adds volume to my hair which I LOVE and the smell quickly vanishes. It holds up better than any other dry shampoo that I have tried so far. And for the price it's an amazing buy! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Amber B.
Hazard , KY
Love this stuff! Smells great and works wonderfully. By far, this is one of the best brands of dry shampoo that I have found. I have fine, straight hair and it added volume and was very effective. Expectations were met and then some! Such a fantastic product!