Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Want to skip a day of shampooing but keep your style rockin gt2b RockinIt Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo tunes up your do and refreshes your hair without washing it so you can rock your style one more day or more
Photos (4)
Frances S.
Frances S.
Sept. 30, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: got2b Rockin'It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo
This is a student teachers best friend. Getting started at a new school is hard, usually leaving little time to take care of yourself well. This dry shampoo was a godsend for me. It smells great, sort of citrus like, and has a great ability to blend into dark colored hair. After some experience with having third day hair, it works great to sop up oils and adds a little volume. The only problem is that it only has a few applications in it. I had a hard time remembering to store it with the cap on which meant it ran out even faster. That is my only complaint. Works great.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Love this stuff. It is so well lriced compared to other dry shampoos. It works very well and smells fantastic. I like that it does not leave my hair white, like others can. It also continues working even through the next day. In fact I like it better the following day. I would recommend this product to everyone. I purchased it at Walmart and could not be happier
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I have tried probably 10+ different dry shampoos over the last year or so and this one is my go-to! My hair smells nice and fresh and it takes the oil out of my roots. It doesn't take half a can for one use like most others do either! I will never stop buying this stuff!!!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely great! Amazing if you're on third day hair and just can't find time to wash, dry, etc. so many pros but I can't even think of any cons! Such an effective and affordable product, made my hair look like perfection! I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Graham, WA
This is my number one go to! It adds volume to my hair which I LOVE and the smell quickly vanishes. It holds up better than any other dry shampoo that I have tried so far. And for the price it's an amazing buy! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hazard , KY
Love this stuff! Smells great and works wonderfully. By far, this is one of the best brands of dry shampoo that I have found. I have fine, straight hair and it added volume and was very effective. Expectations were met and then some! Such a fantastic product!
Cass F.
Cass F.
One of my favorite dry shampoos I've tried to date. No weird smell of powdery residue left in my hair after use but it definitely soaks up the excess oil. Best to apply at night before going to bed and brush through hair the next morning. Recommended product
Laura V.
Laura V.
I'M in love with this dry shampoo, ever since I used it for the first time, the scent is like froot loops... its long lasting and you can re apply as needed, my hair color is light brown and wavy... I think this product is overall awesome for me :) :)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbia
I love this stuff! I have thick, coarse hair and use it daily to keep my roots from getting oily. Since I started using this product I've been able to go from shampooing my hair every other day to 2x per week. It's also great after the gym!
Alena B.
Alena B.
Armed Forces Europe
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: got2b Rockin'It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo
So I got this dry shampoo a few weeks ago and I have used it once. I spray it on my hair but as soon as I comb through it it looks greasy again. Maybe I don't know how to use dry shampoo but this defiant didn't help me