BY GÖT2B

Want to skip a day of shampooing but keep your style rockin gt2b RockinIt Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo tunes up your do and refreshes your hair without washing it so you can rock your style one more day or more see more...

Frances S.
This is a student teachers best friend. Getting started at a new school is hard, usually leaving little time to take care of yourself well. This dry shampoo was a godsend for me. It smells great, sort of citrus like, and has a great ability to blend into dark colored hair. After some experience with having third day hair, it works great to sop up oils and adds a little volume. The only problem is that it only has a few applications in it. I had a hard time remembering to store it with the cap on which meant it ran out even faster. That is my only complaint. Works great.
Jessica G.
I have tried probably 10+ different dry shampoos over the last year or so and this one is my go-to! My hair smells nice and fresh and it takes the oil out of my roots. It doesn't take half a can for one use like most others do either! I will never stop buying this stuff!!!
Tia S.
Graham, WA
This is my number one go to! It adds volume to my hair which I LOVE and the smell quickly vanishes. It holds up better than any other dry shampoo that I have tried so far. And for the price it's an amazing buy! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Laura V.
I'M in love with this dry shampoo, ever since I used it for the first time, the scent is like froot loops... its long lasting and you can re apply as needed, my hair color is light brown and wavy... I think this product is overall awesome for me :) :)
Alena B.
Armed Forces Europe
So I got this dry shampoo a few weeks ago and I have used it once. I spray it on my hair but as soon as I comb through it it looks greasy again. Maybe I don't know how to use dry shampoo but this defiant didn't help me
Alicia O.
Lake Worth, FL
I can't live without this!! This is the best dry shampoo I have tried! The smell is wonderful and it defiantly gives your hair a just washed look! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new dry shampoo.
Bre R.
Chesterfield, MI
Not my favorite dry shampoo but if it was my only choice it would do the job perfectly fine. I purchase once and never purchased again a couple years ago. Maybe it's time to retry the old and see the improvements.
Elizabeth L.
I love the smell and volume it gives me. people complimented my hair a couple of times and the only different thing I did was not wash my hair and added some dry shampoo.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I use this all the time It smells great & is a great dry shampoo for those bad hair days & oil in between shampoos! Doesn't leave residue & great price!
Kat K.
When I wake up late or I have had an exhausting day and go straight to bed and have to go to work the next morning, this is my go to product!