göt2b Rockin' It Encore Hold Hairspray uploaded by Belinda T.göt2b Rockin' It Encore Hold Hairspray uploaded by Brandy B.göt2b Rockin' It Encore Hold Hairspray uploaded by Karen  K.

göt2b Rockin' It Encore Hold Hairspray

Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin' It Encore Hold Hairspray: 4ever stylestay Weightless Moveable see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna P.
Not a bad hairspray. My hair doesn’t like to take or hold curl at all. This helps it hold some of the curl. If your hair takes it then this would probably be amazing. My hair is just straight but this does help me change that for a bit.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This hairspray was my absolute favorite when I was in school! I have had the "emo" style hair for years now & this really helped keep my bangs in place and kept my hair teased for quite a while. It also smelled really good unlike some hairsprays! So bummed that I can't find it anymore.
Tiffany H.
This hairspray is amazing in holding any style. Whether air dried or heat-styled, this will hold curls, straightening, or tame down frizziness or flyaways. As others have said in other reviews, it smells a little odd, but the scent doesn't linger for long.
Lindsay S.
Statesville, NC
This is my favorite hairspray. I love the scent, it has all day hold. love that it doesn't make hair sticky or hard. Leaves hair soft
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Long lasting badass hairspray for anyone. Has kinda a strange smell. Holds hair for sure. I used this for my senior prom last year.
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
I love this hairspray. It holds all day long and smells great. I love that is does not make my hair stiff or sticky.
Wendy D.
Clarks Summit, PA
I use this hairspray when My hair is teased in the back for extra hold! Works great!
Julia L.
I'm in love with this product!! It's amazing!!!!!! There's nothing like this product!!!! This product is very effective!!! It's the best!!! The scent is very nice and I love it!! This hair spray also does it's job while allowing your hair to feel free and moveable!!!!
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I love this hair spray, it works really well and holds your look very well, it doesn't have a terrble strong smell either like most hair sprays. Very affordable price as well
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
This hairspray works well for holding hair (even crazy curls), but I hate the smell. It smells like sawdust. Luckily the scent doesn't last very long.