BY GÖT2B #97 in Hair Gel

Got2b Rockin' It 4: Long Lasting Style: Control, Mold, Shape Hall Of Fame Tip #2: Get Backstage Access To Rock Proof Style With Our High-Amplification Polymers - Powered Up Micro-Resins For No Helmet Head Hold! Want To Keep Your Style Rockin' From Morning Til Night? New Got2b Rockin' It Encore Hold Gel For Long Lasting Hold Without Stickiness Or Flaking So You Can Keep Your Style Under Control And Rockin' All Night Long. Made In Usa see more...

Elisha B.
I didn't see the brand that I normally use so I just picked this one. I seen people on YouTube rage about this glue when they are trying to lay their lace fronts down snd it's a big complicated at first to use but once u get the hang of it this glue will not let you down. It doesn't flake at least not with me and it washes out easily unlike most glues. I thought it would be pricey but it was actually affordable and the smell isn't bad at all. A little goes a Looooooovr way and once whatever you are trying to achieve is achieved it will stay that way till u wash it out
Amira C.
This gel was supposedly the best gel . I saw it had great reviews on the internet but it does NOT work for my hair . It does NOT keep it slicked down . What is does is turns white and look really nasty in my hair
Amere G.
BEST GEL EVER!!! Long lasting, Hold strong and keeps hair wet looking like fresh. A little goes a long way and it lasted for quite a while. Such an excellent hair gel for my son. His hair is on style all day and all night.
Jojo L.
Oak Harbor, WA
I dont use it but i have used it on my sons hair. It gets really strict on your hands and after applying it you the hair, i don't like how it just dies down after a long day. The hold doesn't last for my son's hair.
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
This gel is for men and women and no matter the weather I promise you your hair will not move. A definite must buy if you are looking to keep your hair put in its place.
Niki W.
Denver, CO
This product makes your hair very sticky and it has a lot of build-up when you use it. I would not recommend this product if you are growing naturally curly hair.
April G.
This product keeps hair in place and it’s long lasting. As an officer, I have to wear my hair in a bun. This product made me feel secure about it staying in place.
Isis C.
I used to use this in high school, to scrunch up my hair. I have thick straight long black hair. This would keep it scrunched all day and several days after if I didn't wash my hair. The secret is to mix it with a little bit of water and it gives you the perfect hold. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
Not for me. Found it too heavy for my hair and did not like the coated feel it left when dried. Tried adjusting the amount used and well as placement at roots and hair shaft. Still too much residual coating and my hair feels unnatural. Not using this anymore.
Domenique I.
Virginia Bch, VA
If u want tote hair to stay in place and you don't want your hair dried out this is it, the only con is the flakiness when it's time to take it off it can get a little messy and sticky as well