göt2b® Rise n Shine Whipped Mousse uploaded by Kayla B.

BY GÖT2B

Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Göt2B is an awesome brand that I have been using for wel km over 15 years now. The products always leave my hair amazing weather its shampoo or hair gel.
The Whipped Mousse is a great product that leaves hair manageable and controllable all day long.
Linda C.
Statesville , NC
My absolute most favorite mousse it keeps the hold all day and the smell of this stuff is to die for. It's kinda hard to find in stores. So I order from amazon. I wouldn't improve a thing and I don't like using anything else!!
Nicole P.
carson
Makes my hair silky smooth and gives me added volume. Use only a dime size and rub tip to root. I can’t put to much close to the root because I get oily.
victoria♕ S.
Has a really strong hold which I love for my curly hair. I have loose curls but not too loose which is why without this moose my hair would puff up.
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
My go to mousse to keep my curls looking fresh from day to night, especially since I have very fine hair. Leaves my hair shiny.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Love this product .. It's great for spring and frizzy hair I would buy again and I would recommend as well
Leah H.
Tipperary
I mostly use this product for waves and curls and I find it does a pretty good job! A lot of mousses I’ve used haven’t given me results as good, even high end brands from the salon! Pleasant smell and doesn’t make the hair feel rough or sticky. Great mousse
Alicia m.
Good or bad hair day, this never let me down. Lasted 12 hours without reapplying. I love the texture and waves it gives my hair. Pretty reasonable cost too.!
Amanda P.
canada
The smell of this product is nice but I found that it left me a little greasy looking. I find the volume mousse to work much better