BY GÖT2B

Powder: Game changer 4 how you style. Instant volume. Root lift. Texture. Control Change the game of how you style with got2b Powder ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights! Join the powder revolution with this innovative, weightless formula that texturizes your hair to create maximum volume at the roots. Apply anytime, anywhere for an instant transformation. . see more...

• What does this feel like on your hair?1 Answers
  • I put a little in my hands, rub hands together, and then run hands ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply the powder? Do you tease you hair aft...11 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I'll preface this by saying that I have very fine hair which I'm conscientious of weighing down at the root." in 2 reviews
  • "It's the weirdest thing I've ever used haha" in 1 review
  • "it smells good as well." in 1 review
  • "This product did not work well with my hair, i just think its because my hair is too thick but it smells really good!" in 1 review
  • "I apply to my scalp, blow dry my hair , then use my back comb to create amazing volume." in 1 review
Jayke S.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Much like the promises of our new president elect, this container feels empty. It's very odd. But FEAR NOT! It is full of magic dust. I was skeptical about this powder because I have tried similar products and most of them do nothing. THIS STUFF THOUGH: like a fine himalayan salt, I sprinkled a bit of this in sections at my roots to either side of my part, then near the back of my hair. I then scruffed it around a bit and WHAAOOH! My hair suddenly was not a lifeless tragedy. Works better than ANY other volumizing product I've tried, including sprays, gels, mousses, you name it. It also works great as a dry shampoo. I went 6 days without washing my hair, you guys, SIX. Do you want to know what I did with all that extra time? SLEPT. It was amazing. Do yourself a favor and try this out.
Oakland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was first introduced to this product via BzzAgent via a sample a while ago, but opinions are 100% my own.
This powder is genius because all you do is shake a little in your hands, rub hands together, and then run hands through hair. That's it! No goo, grease, or liquid. It's wonderful for fine, short hair like mine, and it's a great, fast way to get volume without a blow dryer.
Yae-Jee H.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
I have thick hair that is very straight and lifeless. I could never find a product that gave me volume without it being stiff, but I decided to try this product after I saw a Youtube guru talk about it. This product gives me hair LIFE! Also helps hold my hair in place when I style it. Easy to use and it's small enough that I can carry it around in my purse.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hutto, TX
This has got to be the best root booster I have ever used in my entire life. it gives my hair such great volume and the hold is great and if I feel like my hair is falling I just put my fingers at the roots of my hair wiggle it around a bit and my volume is back. I highly recommend everyone trying this out it's a great price and it works amazing.
Devon E.
Devon E.
White Cloud, MI
I HAVE USED THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS, when I had short pixi hair and now with it shoulder length. just a little bit on your roots and you have volume. i tease my hair a little and finish with freeze spray by same brand. i have children so it is difficult to spend time on my hair. that is why I recommend this powder, quick fix to look amazing!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For $3 this stuff is amazing and a steal!!!! I've had my bottle for about a year now and a little sprinkle of this goes a long way!!! I have naturally curly hair that sometimes looks flat on top and once I sprinkle some of this on my hands/fingertips and work it on my roots where I need it,it's like instant volume!!!!!!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Farmington , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first teasing powder I have ever used and it's really weird! I don't know if it's just this product but I can't even run my hand through my hair when this is in it. It doesn't wash out easily and takes 2-3 washes to get out. But it makes my hair teased without the harshness of a teasing comb
Allison M.
Allison M.
This is a perfect product. I have very thin and lifeless hair. I can tease, hairspray etc and my hair just falls. With this product I have found if I use it the day after I wash my hair it really helps to add volume so I can tease it.
It is about $3.00 at Walmart, you can not beat it. Give it a try!
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gotta have a little bump every now and again. A few taps before teasing my hair and I was good to go! You can without a doubt tell a difference with this powder! I've used the Big Sexy brand and the Got to be is just as good if not better. $20 vs. $6 You tell me!
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
This product is really awesome. I have dense hair, but the texture is thin so this product really gives me the full feeling I want to my hair. I use it every time I straighten my hair to keep from looking flat.
Jen C.
Jen C.
What is the best way to apply the powder? Do you tease you hair after applying it?
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this feel like on your hair?
Oakland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put a little in my hands, rub hands together, and then run hands through hair, making sure that the roots get coverage. That's it!