BY GÖT2B

Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder - got 2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder, keep your do powerful! - Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder see more...

• What does this feel like on your hair?2 Answers
  • I put a little in my hands, rub hands together, and then ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply the powder? Do you tease yo...12 Answers
göt2b® Powder'ful® Volumizing Styling Powder
  • "I'll preface this by saying that I have very fine hair which I'm conscientious of weighing down at the root." in 2 reviews
  • "Gives that extra volume that short hair needs sometimes to get the look you want." in 1 review
  • "It's the weirdest thing I've ever used haha" in 1 review
  • "I apply to my scalp, blow dry my hair , then use my back comb to create amazing volume." in 1 review
  • "This product did not work well with my hair, i just think its because my hair is too thick but it smells really good!" in 1 review
Scarlet R.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this stuff! My hair is fine and limp and this gives it some texture and volume! Also works amazing with teasing or simply keeping styles in place. A little goes a long way! Makes a huge difference in my hair. I even like this one better than Big Sexy Hair's powder.
I will continue to rebuy this product.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This was recently on sale at Ulta and I've been looking for something like it for a while now. I have very thin hair and need something that won't weigh my hair down at the crown & to give it a little extra volume. This powder is perfect for that purpose! It gives me just the right about of volume and lift without looking fake or 'powdery'. I definitely recommend it for those who have thinner, fine hair like myself. It doesn't leave a lot of residue behind so you don't have to worry about it being seen either. I really love how it works for me 😊 and it gives me the illusion that I have more hair than I actually do on my crown as I get older.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This stuff is the absolute best, I feel in love with it when I first tried! It's easy to use & gives almost instant results, this product has been the only thing I could find to give my dull lifeless hair some volume! The only problem I have is, I can't find it anywhere anymore, when I first tried it, it was only clearance at Walmart for like $3-$5 bucks which was an awesome deal...I went back bought the rest of them & haven't seen them since!
Samantha T.
Bluff City
Review for: Got 2B Powder'Ful Volumizing Style Powder 0.35oz (3 Pack) more...
Absolutely love this! It is very affordable compared to another brand. My hair is short and I like to style it kind of spikey in the back. With this I do not have to use any other products. I usually cover all but 2 holes in the top of the bottle with my fingers and sprinkle it through my hair where I want volume added. It does not take much to give you results needed.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Got 2B Powder'Ful Volumizing Style Powder 0.35oz (3 Pack) more...
It’s very hard to find volumizing styling powders in the drugstores, but this one, seems to be the only one I can find in the drugstore lately, which is cray cray! I love me a good texturizing and volumizing powder to get rid of the oiliness in your hair and the oils that weigh your hair down, as it absorbs these oils... and gives you more volume!
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Review for: Got 2B Powder'Ful Volumizing Style Powder 0.35 oz. (Pack of 6) more...
Ok this is a mixed review. Yes it gives amazing volume. Have to be careful how you use it. Does give hair a dry feel. And have to wash it out the day of. A little goes a long way
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
Review for: Got 2B Powder'Ful Volumizing Style Powder 0.35oz (3 Pack) more...
This product is interesting! It gives off the effect of more full hair. I wasn’t really a fan of the way it felt in my hair. I will probably not purchase this again.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I am really liking the invisible powder hair products. It's lighter than a spritz of liquid and is easier to work with than a gel or mousse. I got this product to compare to Bed Head Sugar Dust Invisible Micro Texture Root Powder, because that is a product i already know i really like and use frequently, but it's on the expensive side. So when i found this product by Got2b for a significantly lower price, i was pretty excited. I am a fan of other Got2b products so my hopes were high for this. I would say the product itself is good and works well for volumizing at the root without weighing hair down, and the powder dissolves quickly and becomes invisible; but you have to be really careful when putting it on. Because of the sub par packaging, alot comes out really quickly, and it's too easy to use too much. But once you figure out how to properly manipulate it into dispensing the right amount of product, i believe it could be an okay replacement for Bed Head's Sugar Dust. The formula isnt necessarily as superior quality as Sugar Dust, but it DOES actually work, and you really can't beat the price. I think it's a worthy and affordable option. I would reommend göt2b® Powder'ful® Volumizing Styling Powder to others. I will also purchase this hair styling product again.
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
Absolutely love this powder! It’s a must-have for daily styling of my baby fine hair. I wash and dry my hair, sprinkle some of this in, and head out the door. It’s very reasonably priced and just as good as the other more expensive products I have tried.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I buy the product religiously. It works really well to hold clip in extensions. It works well on thin hair. You should not try to brush through it. This should be washed out before brushing your hair.
Jen C.
What is the best way to apply the powder? Do you tease you hair after applying it?
Samantha J.
What does this feel like on your hair?
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I put a little in my hands, rub hands together, and then run hands through hair, making sure that the roots get coverage. That's it!