BY GÖT2B

Powder: Game changer 4 how you style. Instant volume. Root lift. Texture. Control Change the game of how you style with got2b Powder ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights! Join the powder revolution with this innovative, weightless formula that texturizes your hair to create maximum volume at the roots. Apply anytime, anywhere for an instant transformation. . see more...

• What does this feel like on your hair?1 Answers
  • I put a little in my hands, rub hands together, and then run hand...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply the powder? Do you tease you hair a...11 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'll preface this by saying that I have very fine hair which I'm conscientious of weighing down at the root." in 2 reviews
  • "This product did not work well with my hair, i just think its because my hair is too thick but it smells really good!" in 1 review
  • "I apply to my scalp, blow dry my hair , then use my back comb to create amazing volume." in 1 review
  • "It's the weirdest thing I've ever used haha" in 1 review
  • "Gives that extra volume that short hair needs sometimes to get the look you want." in 1 review
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This was recently on sale at Ulta and I've been looking for something like it for a while now. I have very thin hair and need something that won't weigh my hair down at the crown & to give it a little extra volume. This powder is perfect for that purpose! It gives me just the right about of volume and lift without looking fake or 'powdery'. I definitely recommend it for those who have thinner, fine hair like myself. It doesn't leave a lot of residue behind so you don't have to worry about it being seen either. I really love how it works for me 😊 and it gives me the illusion that I have more hair than I actually do on my crown as I get older.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I am really liking the invisible powder hair products. It's lighter than a spritz of liquid and is easier to work with than a gel or mousse. I got this product to compare to Tigi Bed Head Candy Fixations Sugar Dust 1g, because that is a product i already know i really like and use frequently, but it's on the expensive side. So when i found this product by Got2b for a significantly lower price, i was pretty excited. I am a fan of other Got2b products so my hopes were high for this. I would say the product itself is good and works well for volumizing at the root without weighing hair down, and the powder dissolves quickly and becomes invisible; but you have to be really careful when putting it on. Because of the sub par packaging, alot comes out really quickly, and it's too easy to use too much. But once you figure out how to properly manipulate it into dispensing the right amount of product, i believe it could be an okay replacement for Bed Head's Sugar Dust. The formula isnt necessarily as superior quality as Sugar Dust, but it DOES actually work, and you really can't beat the price. I think it's a worthy and affordable option. I would reommend göt2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder to others. I will also purchase this hair styling product again.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Much like the promises of our new president elect, this container feels empty. It's very odd. But FEAR NOT! It is full of magic dust. I was skeptical about this powder because I have tried similar products and most of them do nothing. THIS STUFF THOUGH: like a fine himalayan salt, I sprinkled a bit of this in sections at my roots to either side of my part, then near the back of my hair. I then scruffed it around a bit and WHAAOOH! My hair suddenly was not a lifeless tragedy. Works better than ANY other volumizing product I've tried, including sprays, gels, mousses, you name it. It also works great as a dry shampoo. I went 6 days without washing my hair, you guys, SIX. Do you want to know what I did with all that extra time? SLEPT. It was amazing. Do yourself a favor and try this out.
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
I have extremely fine, straight hair that is just flat, flat, flat and I'm always looking for products that can help add a little volume to my every day look. I've tried a few products that have given me volume, but not to the extent that I want. I decided to give this product a try. The best thing about this is it's CHEAP. You can purchase it for $6 at Ulta.

You simply sprinkle some powder on, rub your fingers through the roots, and within seconds, your hair grows in volume. This product definitely gives me volume. It's not AH-MAZING and SUPER voluminous, but it helps give it a boost. It does give your hair a type of clumpy/dirty feel afterward, but it's easily washed off in my experience. For the price, it's very worth it!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Powder'ful iis definitely the right way to describe this little shaker of awesome. It gives you lift wherever you want it, you'll have to wash your hands after or you'll know exactly how Peter Parker felt when he 1st developed his spidey-senses. It's tough, it stays out, & it lasts. I love it!
Krista D.
$10 for this tiny a** bottle at my salon BUT a little goes a LONG way and it works great. My hair loves to fall flat but this stuff forces it to have volume and look great. It does make your hair feel a little weird to run your hand through but I don't care be cause it works so well and I love it so much. everyone needs this in their life, even the men
Christin B.
Jacksonville, FL
The göt2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder is a really cool product. And at $3-$4 you will be hard pressed to find a similar product of equal value for the price. It takes the smallest amount of this powder applied to the roots of your hair to give a great texturized and voluminous style. I love it and will repurchase.
Jamie R.
love this powder! its the same thing as Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder, made by the same company, is great for back combing hair and adding volume and helps stay all day and night, i use to use the Dust it then found this at walmart and its a fraction of the price!
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
I've used this brand pretty much since I was a child. It's been around forever and that says something for a company. But I did not like this product at all. It left a very sticky heavy feeling that did not go away like most products do. It didn't change anything with my hair either. It's disappointing, I love this brand.
Shannon O.
This stuff is so unique & easy to use! You just need to run the tiniest bit between you hands and then into your scalp & BAM! SO MUCH VOLUME! It's super adorable too, under $10 for sure & easy to find at Walmart. The bottle is small but holds a ton of product so it's great for travel! I highly recommend
Jen C.
What is the best way to apply the powder? Do you tease you hair after applying it?
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I put a little in my hands, rub hands together, and then run hands through hair, making sure that the roots get coverage. That's it!
Samantha J.
What does this feel like on your hair?