göt2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

Schwarzkopf got2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder: Get volume in an instant The powder disappears but still works Easy to apply Long-lasting Schwarzkopf powder see more...

• Where can I find this product I could never find it anywh...3 Answers
  • I've read a little goes a long way with this product ! Do...1 Answers
  • Should I give it a try and just put in more than the requ...3 Answers
göt2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder
  • "I've got shoulder length hair, and this did absolutely nothing for volume." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is a bit pricey for the small quantity, and the volume." in 1 review
Tina K.
Okay I LOVE this product because it gives tons of volume without teasing and it's fast and easy. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because the feeling it leaves in your hair is sooooo weird. It's like a sticky roughness and you cannot brush your hair out where the product is. I think this is worth it but it's definitely NOT for everyone.
marie A.
Not my favorite product. not an every day product because i found that i would make my hair damaged and dry. if you do use this product use the recommended amount or else it will make your hair feel very stiff/ sticky and will not look cute at all . i personally would not buy again.
Lydia B.
I love this when I want to give my dead straight locks some volume at the crown. It's good to use when teasing your hair, but it is sticky and leaves it feeling very dirty & gross. It's hard to get out, so I suggest combing, a good wash and lots of conditioner.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I've tried all sorts of volume enhancing powders and this stuff is alright. This stuff is a bit pricey for the small quantity, and the volume. I feel like I don't get much volume out of it, but if you tease your hair more you might. The good thing is that you can constantly put this stuff in your hair if you carry it in your purse.
Jennifer F.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Best invention ever! If your having a bad hair day or aren't sure what to do with it, this is your answer! A little bit hoes a long way though. It is best to put near the roots then style as you like. It also gives your hair great texture.
Kirsten H.
Big 80's hair in 15 seconds! I usually tone it down a bit but big is the key here. This product is all about instant volume. I have no issues with the texture or any other problems other reviews had. I have fine limp hair and this stuff is amazing!
Angie L.
I really liked this product. If you use it correctly it can really add some dramatic volume and style to everyday styles. I like it for up-do's; it really give my hair that extra thick appearance. You do have to shampoo multiple times after however.
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
This stuff is awful. It made my hair so clumpy and gunky i couldn't get a brush through it! I had to wash my hair right after I used it to get it out and it promptly went back to cvs
Leoni D.
I have very thin hair but it's curly so it's not too bad - but I like big big hair! This powder, when applied little by little, gives me amazing volume!
Wendy P.
Beaverton, OR
LOVE this product! My hair is extremely hard to curl, and give any type of volume too. No other products have given me voluminous hair in seconds.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Should I give it a try and just put in more than the required amount?
Kristi A.
Pueblo, CO
Where can I find this product I could never find it anywhere 😣
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
I've read a little goes a long way with this product ! Does it work as well as the Kevin Murphy one ? Does it make your hair greasy or sticky ? I'm always worried about having white dusting off my hair into my clothes. Does that happen ?