BY GÖT2B

Got 2B Powder'Ful Volumizing Style Powder .35 oz. (Pack of 3) see more...

Brianna P.
Brianna P.
I've used this before but not in a while. Just throw some powder where you want it and rub a bit. It seemed to work good I got it at walmart and it was not to expensive. So I would probably buy it again if I didn't still have quite a bit.
Mich C.
Mich C.
Oh My...this works great!! For a quick root revival if you want to make your blow out last an extra day....it disappears completely
ItsBrandy M.
ItsBrandy M.
I have really fine hair. When I used gel this is my go to gel. Coz volume hair is life
Illy H.
Illy H.
This hair powder is great for adding a little va va voom to your hair! I use this for nights out when I want that extra boom! I use it when I've back combed and gently run it into my roots, it's really cheap retailing around £3-£4 in the uk.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Warwickshire
The only product I have found to give my roots some volume that lasts a fair amount of time. I'm not a fan of the grittiness it leaves and the almost sticky residue. It's a one wash product, but worth it.