BY GÖT2B

Apply Anytime, Anywhere For An Instant Transformation Creates Maximum Volume At The Roots Instant Root Lift, Texture And Control Innovative, Weightless Formula see more...

Logann P.
Powder is what should have deterred me. My hair needs something that can be worked in like a gel, mousse, or shampoo. This is hard to use when you have to work so hard to work it into your hair. It was not for me.
Amanda C.
Ozark , MO
This worked okay but the texture was weird on my hair. The price was high too
Daniela H.
This volumizing style powder works wonders! It took me a little bit to get used to, but if you tease your hair, just put a little powder on your teasing brush & it holds amazingly! I only wash my hair once or twice a week & the powder works everyday until I wash it out.
Su L.
Toronto, ON
I love the brand, but I do not care for this product. I did not gain any volume from using this powder. Instead, I was left with a residue/build up of the product each time which forced me to wash my hair all over again to restyle. What am I doing wrong?