BY GÖT2B

Powder: Game changer 4 how you style. Bed-sexy style. Sperate. Tousle. Satin matte Change the game of how you style with got2b Powder ful back 2 bed texture powder and get bed-sexy in an instant! Join the powder revolution with this innovative, weightless formula that provides tons of texture so you can create the perfect tousled, satin-mattified style. Apply anytime, anywhere for an instant transformation! . see more...

• How long does each bottle last for? 1 Answers
  • Just purchased this. I have very fine hair and am wondering if it...2 Answers
Nikki Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine thick hair. So there is a lot of it but it just lays flat all the time like baby hair, but this is a game changer. I put a few shakes of this in my hair and it is like doubled in size instantly. I love it and always try to keep it on hand so no one sees my flat head lol.
Alice A.
Madison, SD
This stuff didn't make me feel like I was putting baby powder in. It was very smooth feeling and helped my flat hair get some big volume. Works best on completely dry hair. And works good with my fine hair
Sarah M.
El Paso, TX
I really like this powder, it makes your hair really volumized and tousles well. The only thing I don't like is how it makes my hair feel. It looks volumized and tousled but it feels dirty beyond belief. I use it very sparingly and still it feels gross. I will still use it, just have to remember to not touch my hair...haha.
Stacy c.
West Richland, WA
At the recommendation of my hair stylist, because she actually had this in her thick, coarse hair...I went out and bought me some...I have finer thinner hair than she does.It not only feels werid, its like sticky powdered sugar, it just weighted my hair down. It didn't give me the volume I thought it would..no matter how little or much I tried ; ( Was pretty bummed.
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The powder is unusual kind of sticky and lightweight. When you use you don't need tp reapply. It gives me the volume of an 80's hair band without using all the hair spray.
I hate using hair spray because of the texture it leaves your hair afterwards, which is why I prefer this stuff.
Rena P.
Niverville, MB
Love this powder! Gives my hair texture and boost, and is re-wokable throughout the day. Doesn't leave your hair sticky or gross. Great for short hair and funky styles!
Amanda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Just purchased this. I have very fine hair and am wondering if it works good? Or is it a waste of money?
Monica M.
San Jose
How long does each bottle last for?