göt2b Playful Texturizing Creme Pomade uploaded by Savannah L.

BY GÖT2B #93 in Pomades & Waxes

got2b: playful 4: chunky styles: texturize, shine, separate texturizing CREME POMADE Your style wizard! Use this amazing creamy pomade to take charge of your style. Lift and loosen layers or bend and separate ends. Style wild, make it messy and get that sexy, tousled look! All that, plus weightless texture and shine. Chunk it. Flip it. Shag it. Do you dare to play? got2b.com or 800-424-5458 ; see more...

• I have short feathery and fine hair (i have a lot of it though) a...1 Answers
Debra v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fairly good hair gel. My husband uses a couple different kinds. This is his favorite brand. He likes the variety and quality. I typically buy these at Walgreens for buy one get one 1/2 off and I use a coupon for each. I typically get them for about $3 a piece that way. This one is a bit waxy. It holds the hair well, but it stiff and slightly gunky. My husband uses it when his hair is first cut.
Claybourne E.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a good deal for the price. More expensive brands wash out of your hair more easily, but this one is a great alternative if you're looking for something really tacky for short hair. Be careful not to use too much as it can get a little gummy.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
This product works really well. It holds the hair right where you want it, and it will stay that day, all day and night. It's really slimy when being washed out.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for styling hair. If your looking for a way to keep your hair in place this is for you.
Mia W.
My brother used this to spike his hair. It kept it pretty good, and didn't flake like some gels.
Kayla R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love using this in my bang twists and braids I use it on the ends of my hair also when I want that flipped out look.
Daniela H.
Got 2b is probably my favorite hair care brand. It's so cheap & pretty easy to find. I just wish this pomade worked for me.
amie d.
His is a good product for Cheer hair. I used it with my Daughter and my son uses it to it does a good job. we have been using it for years
Kimberly C.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this on a whim when I randomly found it at Big Lots. At that time, I had a haircut and my stylist recommended a texturizer for my short locks so I was glad to find this gem! It really works for my super thick hair and it doesn't make your hair greasy or leave any weird residue (if applied evenly). I even liked the smell; it wasn't bothersome at all. Definitely my go-to hair styling product to give my crazy hair some life!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I had super short hair I used this and it was always really fun to play for, but you definitely have to double shampoo your hair after to get it all out.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I have short feathery and fine hair (i have a lot of it though) and i want something to create more texture but am unsure how i should use this. Should i try it wet or should i tease my hair before putting it in? I've used similar pomades before and it works ok but leaves clumps of product in my hair. Any advice would be helpful. I have an alternative hair cut so i wanna play around with it.