BY GÖT2B

Buy on Amazon
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I had a bad experience using this molding paste on my son right before his pictures.  I rubbed a little between my hands and put throughout his hair. Immediately small white balls were everywhere in his hair. I had to put water all over his hair and try to get the glue to not ball up, but instead do its job. I dont know if it dried to fast, or what. But I will not buying this again. I bought this at walgreens for $6. #NoThankYou!
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is the best molding paste for hair that I have ever used. I've used many brands and this is the best. It is relatively cheap and smells great. You also don't need to use much to hold your hair in place. Bottle lasts about 6 months.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
Obsessed with this product. I bought it at CVS on clearance not expecting much but was blown away by how good it is. It's smells amazing and I've been using it every day. It had a great hold but still moldeable. I love that it's clear so no mess.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
This is a great product that works well, but there's a very fine line between just enough and too much that your hair looks gross. But it does do exactly as it claims it makes hair appear thicker. The hold is just right. I apply a small amount only on the top where I need volume as the product can make the short hair on my sides stand up (which means it works). I apply the product while hair is wet and blow dry it out, seems to work best this way. Scent is pleasant if not a lil too strong. Has a sandalwood scent. You get a lot of product for the money too. A jar lasts me about 3 months with daily use.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Love this paste for styling my son's hair. He has a faux hawk and likes it spiked. He hair is so thick and heavy that it never wants to stay. This product will keep it nice a stiff all day! Even after playtime and naps!
Sammi H.
My husband always uses this in his hair and he loves how it looks! It's not sticky and it doesn't make his hair look greasy. I love it because it is a great deal for the price. Half the price of most other pastes/creams. It also smells fantastic!!!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
My fiancé really likes this product. He uses it to style his hair everyday. It smells really good. It was inexpensive and high quality. It also has a more natural soft feel unlike the others he’s tried that make his hair really hard
Avvier M.
After being tired of applying gel to my hair, I was looking for something less wet/slimy so I tried this out and it does work!! Not only does it hold your hair in place depending on how much you apply but if you have thin hair it does thicken it and makes it look fuller. This is the only hair product I'm currently using. Use this if you want a more matte natural look on your hair. What I do recommend is that you apply it when your hair is dry otherwise adding it with water WILL weight your hair down.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Got this for my fiancé when he got a new haircut and wanted something to style his hair. I originally got it because the pun was great and I couldn't resist. The product however proved to be great. It has a great scent! It may be strong for some but I really like it. It kept his hairstyle strong all day long. He said you only need a little bit to get the job done so the tub will last you a while.
rosalie m.
Rncho Cordova, CA
The Schwarzkopf got2Be Phenomenal molding paste is one of my hubby's grooming essentials. It's simple to apply, buildable if needed and has a fresh woodsy scent . Doesn't turn hair into a hard hat not sticky but a touchable hold that will last all day. Comb/brush to style and he's ready to go.
#influenstermovember