göt2b® Phenomenal Grooming Wax uploaded by Auggie B.

BY GÖT2B

Riley F.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do indeed like this product, it does do what is needed but for a little bit more money you could get something better, maybe it’s just my hair but I usually like to style my hair and have it moveable throughout the day, this product just keeps your hair in place if that’s what your looking for this product is for you.
Sarah S.
Akron
When I'm needing some extra volume in my hair, this is one of my go to products. It might be marketed more to men, but who cares? It works well for adding volume to hair that is a bit shorter than shoulder length. It smells absolutely wonderful too - very musky.
Auggie B.
Halifax, NS
Great hold and incredible price. For all you gentlemen out there looking to keep that nice slicked back style, youre in for a treat.
Nicole A.
Barrie, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this for my daughter's hair for dance competitions because it is clear, glossy, with just the right amount of hold. Love it!!