göt2b Oil-Licious Triple Oil Dry Oil Mist 5 oz. uploaded by Denna A.

BY GÖT2B

Angie W.
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my daughter who has thick, course, curly hair. Only a lil spray can make hair look very oily with this. I only recommend spraying on ends of hair and stay away from roots. I have thick, wavy hair and when I tried using this, it made my hair look like it hadn't been washed in days. It does work well as a detangler on my daughter and because her hair is so course, it absorbs the oil in about an hour and doesn't look as greasy.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
I love this stuff too. But it's hard to find!!! So they still make it anymore??
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have oily hair and I can't use just any product, this one is amazing. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny without the heaviness of an oil. Only problem is, I can't find it just anywhere anymore. Don't know if it's discontinued but it is hard to find in SoCal.
Tyonna g.
Tyonna g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The oil line is my favourite from got 2 b . It always gives my hair amazing moisture and takes away all the frizzys . Lasts all day and smells great :)
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it discontinued? I used to get it at Walgreens but they haven't restocked and Amazon is just crazy priced.