BY GÖT2B

New Triple Oilbr Argan, White Grape, Marula 4: Calm Relax d Hair Ultra-Gentle 2 Anti-Frizz 3 Glisten Salon Diva Approvedbr Fantasizing about a vacation from your frizzy, dull locks? Embark on a luxurious trip to calm relax d hair with Got 2b Oil-Licious Opulent Smooth Shampoo. Thanks to Triple Oils of Argan, White Grape Seed and Marula, you ll feel 100% transformed when your hair is left with glossy shine. Micro-emulsion technology leaves hair with incredibly touchable smoothness with no over-burdening even finer hair types. All this opulence is just the beginning. continue the journey with Got 2b Oil-Lucious golden shimmer Conditioner and styling treatments. Journey to Hair Oasis! Scharzkopf Henkel see more...

April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure what I was expecting I do have very dry hair and was told that this would help me with it. Instead it made my hair feel super greasy even after a few washes. Just wasn't for me
Mya E.
High Ridge, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smell was amazing one of my favorite products by them hands down it smells amazing and has a scent that lasts in you hair. It left my hair soft shiny and smelling amazing I'm in love with this product.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had totally forgotten about this product! It was my go to for hair oil. Works real well on either wet or dry hair. All you need is a small amount.
Brandi W.
Church Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this stuff! Makes hair soft and smooth! Smells great! I love this conditioner too. This entire line is amazing
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I hated this shampoo (and conditioner) so much I threw it out after using a third of the product. It actually dried my hair out. It smelled nice, though the conditioner smells like laundry detergent.
Cristina W.
Bountiful, UT
I have dry frizzy curly hair. I switched to this about three months ago and love the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn't suds up as much as I'm use to but my hair feels clean. I've also been using it to shave my legs. It's amazing for this if you have dry skin. My skin doesn't feel dry, itchy or flaky since I started using this for shaving.
Britny J.
Springfield, MO
This shampoo has the best fragrance and it makes your hair feel so soft and healthy! It is the best thing to use if your hair is dry.
Elizabeth W.
I'm not really a fan of got2b, but I received this as a gift so I asked myself "hey, why not?" I have damaged hair, so I thought it would be a good idea to use this. I was so wrong. After washing and conditioning, this left my hair greasy and dirty looking. The smell isn't even that great either. It made my hair feel mega dry, but my hair looked mega oily. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen with my hair. It also left my hair frizzy after blow drying.
Maranda A.
Kingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Couldn't stand this product! Don't waste your money on this it made my hair extremely oily and greasy right away and just had to rewash my hair because of it. This made my hair feel so discussting I just threw the whole thing out.
Eunity K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute eye catching packaging. Smells good but could be better. Makes hair so freakin soft and smooth. My hair was smooth for days after I used this. My hair is normally extremely tangly but this made it super smooth and soft!