BY GÖT2B

Buy on www.ama...
Mya E.
High Ridge, MO
It smell was amazing one of my favorite products by them hands down it smells amazing and has a scent that lasts in you hair. It left my hair soft shiny and smelling amazing I'm in love with this product.
Elizabeth W.
I'm not really a fan of got2b, but I received this as a gift so I asked myself "hey, why not?" I have damaged hair, so I thought it would be a good idea to use this. I was so wrong. After washing and conditioning, this left my hair greasy and dirty looking. The smell isn't even that great either. It made my hair feel mega dry, but my hair looked mega oily. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen with my hair. It also left my hair frizzy after blow drying.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not sure what I was expecting I do have very dry hair and was told that this would help me with it. Instead it made my hair feel super greasy even after a few washes. Just wasn't for me
Cristina W.
Bountiful, UT
I have dry frizzy curly hair. I switched to this about three months ago and love the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn't suds up as much as I'm use to but my hair feels clean. I've also been using it to shave my legs. It's amazing for this if you have dry skin. My skin doesn't feel dry, itchy or flaky since I started using this for shaving.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I hated this shampoo (and conditioner) so much I threw it out after using a third of the product. It actually dried my hair out. It smelled nice, though the conditioner smells like laundry detergent.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I had totally forgotten about this product! It was my go to for hair oil. Works real well on either wet or dry hair. All you need is a small amount.
Britny J.
Springfield, MO
This shampoo has the best fragrance and it makes your hair feel so soft and healthy! It is the best thing to use if your hair is dry.
Brandi W.
Church Hill, TN
LOVE this stuff! Makes hair soft and smooth! Smells great! I love this conditioner too. This entire line is amazing
Angel L.
SURREY, BC
I read a lot of bad reviews on this product before trying it so I didn't expect much. I decided to try it yesterday and was pleasantly surprised! It's a great product for the price. I would only recommend if you have dry or damaged hair tho. It would prolly be too oily for normal hair. It smells great, and it doesn't dry and tangle my hair up like other shampoos do. I could actually run my fingers through my hair before conditioning. I used dry shampoo after my hair dried just to insure that my hair wasn't greasy when I woke up. Now my hair is feeling softer than usual 🙂
Maranda A.
Kingston , ON
Couldn't stand this product! Don't waste your money on this it made my hair extremely oily and greasy right away and just had to rewash my hair because of it. This made my hair feel so discussting I just threw the whole thing out.