göt2b Oil-licious Calm & Shine Styling Oil uploaded by Roxanne S.

BY GÖT2B

De-volum d Style. calm frazzles. flatten & shine. instantly absorbs Do dreams of luscious locks seem like a far away place? Dare to go there with new got2b oihicious calm & shine styling oil. Calm frazzled hair with our Triple Oil Complex that instantly absorbs, helps de-volumize hair and imparts delicious shine. see more...

Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. You have to use very little of it or it makes your hair look very oily and greasy! I try to use it right after I shower while my hair is still pretty wet and damp! I won't be buying this again only because I have found other products that I like a lot more then this one. It is also hard to wash off your hands after using.
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this no stars I would. It is literally oil and if you don't put the smallest amount in your hair will be oily and greasy. The cap is hard to close and it spilled all over my vanity and ruined everything.
Paige P.
Paige P.
This is a great option for a drugstore dupe of argon oil. It makes the ends of my hair look so much better without making it greasy or like a have product in my hair. You cant beat the price and a little goes along way.
ashlee l.
ashlee l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best used on wet hair but if you are looking for that shine then apply a small amount to dry hair. Makes hair very soft and is very affordable! This is my go to product for every day hair styling! Do not apply to much, not because it will look greasy but because it won't absorb into the hair completely leaving a coarse texture
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
S Hackensack , NJ
I love the shine this product added to my hair, but I also felt like it kind of faded after a while to where I had to apply more which made me look greasy. I love the way it smells but the only thing I do not like it how I can add too much oil to my hair.
Torie M.
Torie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this product in the winter time when my hair is static-y; it keeps it all down and smooth.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Love it, doesn't make hair look greasy, and very inexpensive. Unfortunately it's really hard to clean up off the floor, my boyfriend knocked if off the dresser one day and never picked it up and when I noticed it was on the floor the once full bottle was empty, my floor was covered and very slippery, took a couple of days for it to wear off, but if you don't have someone In your house that's going to waste it everywhere I'd highly suggest you get this but only apply it to wet hair and only to the ends not roots or your hair will turn out oily, I don't agree with add to dry hair either it doesn't soak up as well..