BY GÖT2B

4: Pretty Fast StylesFaster blow-dryHeat protectionDetanglingNo blow dry bar in sight? No worries! Create truly hot styles in a fraction of time with Göt2b's Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray! The Ionic+ System and Micro-fine, Fast Drying Complex... see more...

Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I love this stuff but boy is it sticky! I have to wash my hands every time I put it in my hair. Actually wash them about three times after each use. It styles your hair nicely but don't touch your hair im until it dries. You'd think it'd dry stuff but it doesn't. I use this product to scrunch my hair up with. I recommend it but again- its sticky.
Brenna M.
Personally I don't think it really works. I can't tell a difference in drying time at all. If anything, it makes my hair feel really gritty and dirty so I call it a so so product but good if you just want a little texture.
Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
I recently purchased this product because I was in search for a hair product that I could use to style my hair when it is wet. I must say, this product really delivers! I used it after I towel dried my hair, by spraying it all over and letting it set. After, I blow dried it and curled it. Normally it takes awhile for my hair to dry, but this product definitely helped it to dry faster. It left my hair feeling soft and smelling good as well. Definitely recommend purchasing this for the spring!
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Not to fond of the smell its not bad but smells like hairspray. it does make my hair dry a lot faster i felt like it was very dry when finished like dried out.... it shouldn't be because i deep conditioned for over an hour washed ut re conditioned and then used it... so that was my first time and I will re evaluate after a few uses. 3 stars because it did what it was supposed to.
Chic Pretty F.
I love this styling spray. I wouldn't say it's the best I've used, but it's really good. It speeds up blow drying your hair and helps detangle it. Also it's a good size for travel-too large for plains, but small enough for other trips where it's easy to pack.
Valerie F.
Batesville , AR
I used this product after blow drying and flat ironing to style my hair exactly how I want it before using a setting spray. I currently have a pixie. This product is great and affordable and I can always find a coupon for Got2b
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Ok #mindblowing properly describes this #hairproduct. This stuff is #magic in a bottle. It takes me so long to blow dry my hair, but with this product i spray it on my damp hair and within a minute or two its shiny and fully dry! its a must have
Conchita
I love this stuff its a dry spray so I can blow dry my hair right away without having to wait for my hair to dry out and I also love the fact that it does not leave my hair greasy.
Richelle B.
Louisville , KY
I absolutely love this product! It reduces my blow dry and style time by a considerable amount. The only con is that sometimes it leaves weird dry feeling spots in my hair. Definitely affordable. I would recommend this to anyone. Go get it!
Danielle W.
Whitesboro, NY
Not a at all fan, I actually threw away half the bottle. This makes my hair looks frizzy once it’s dry. I would not repurchase & am thankful that I finally stopped using it.
Summer L.
Fort Erie, ON
I have been looking for a good dry hairspray. wondering if this really holds your style? does it make your hair look greasy? my hair is super fine and everything makes it look greasy from far away!
Dayris H.
I want to know how to use it, if it protects my hair from heat and if it works? göt2b® Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray