göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B #89 in Hair Mousse

Bobbie M.
Hudson
Love the got2be line for OTC products, I'm a 24 year Cosmetologist and one of my favorite OTC BRANDS!!
ashley s.
This is the only mousse I've ever tried that doesn't leave my hair extremely crunchy and wet looking
Madison P.
Barboursville, WV
It really hold all day and it smells good too!! Plus it doesn’t crunch it’s very smooth on the hair.
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try
A little goes a long way. Works well for my curly hair, but not my favorite product. Smells odd.
Yevgeniya N.
Beaverton
Best mousse ever, just use it after washing and style it as usual , hair looks super and luxury
jessica R.
Weston, CT
I used this one in a salon once, and I loved the smell and the way my hair felt after using it!
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
This is a really good styling product. The price is a little high, but it works really good.
Christa M.
Dawson, IL
This product smells great and works great! It is very long lasting and keeps waves all day!
sarah S.
Oran

"I'm loving this mousse! Usually my hair products are one or the other as in I can have crunchy/ stiff hair that will last all day, or start out natural looking with soft curls and be a frizzy mess by the end of the day. This product let me have both! It smells great and defines my natural curls/ waves without being stiff or weighing my hair down . Best pArt is it held all day! I had just ran out of my current product . Perfect timing and I'm so glad I was able to try this one out! I highly recommend giving it a try. Iv used tons of products from drug stores to professional shops and I'm telling you this mousse can hang with the pros! "