göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B

Buy on Amazon
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Amazing product. Smells amazing. Keeps hair smooth and in position. Love all the products that have to offer .
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great mouse that has an amazing smell I use it to scrunch my hair but it can be used for many different things!
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Jess S.
Got2b has always had my support. They have great products that do what each of them promise and are affordable!
Brooke C.
I personally don't use this product but it's all my kids will use if I buy anything else they won't use it .
Holly J.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love this mousse for the going out look, it keeps my hair in place for that great looking style all night.
Stacey T.
This mouse is perfect because it not only gives your hair extra curl, it doesn't make it crunchy and hard!
Becca H.
Good product makes my hair look great would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out 5 stars
Kait M.
Everett, PA
This is fantastic to keep volume and or curl in my hair. It's a very salon quality product and I buy often.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
I used this to scrunch my hair when that was in. And it always held well. I always got compliments on it