göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B #89 in Hair Mousse

Katie H.
Wonderful colors and great for any occasion. Absolutely love the long lasting product! Affordable price and awesome quality.
Savannah D.
I use this to scrunch my hair. It's naturally wavy but to give it more body I use This product. It mine and my moms favorite
Martha J.
Candor, NC
Used this for the first time Monday, and I was immediately in love!! I love the smell and it left my hair feeling so soft.
Aykera J.
Taunton
Gives body volume and natural length this shows he shove and slick of the edges. It also shows your shine in the health
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I've used it a couple of times I liked it keeps my hair looking shiny and smooth and in place for that day really good
Erin M.
Fort Collins, CO
Not me personally, but kids use this. Doesnt make yoir hair crunchy. Its resonably priced and keeps your hair in place
Annaliza M.
Plainview, TX
This product did help keep my curly intact but I really did not like the price and made white flakes appear in my hair
Bridgett T.
Ashland , KY
This product is amazing for styling! Not hard, leaves hair smooth, easily managed but nicely styles! Smells fantastic
Shawna W.
This stuff is great! It adds a lot of volume in a short amount of time. Plus it makes your hair really really soft!
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
Good product. Worked as expected. I would use it again in the future. So glad I was able to find this and use it.