göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B

Zenab C.
This is the best mousse I've used for my wavy/curly hair. Gives the right amount of bounce to the curls, plus they still soft and touchable.
Crissa B.
Payson, UT
My style doesn't hold and my hair feels crunchy. A little definitely goes a long ways but I have to say I'm disappointed in this purchase.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
This mousse has a pretty good holding on hair. I used it for volume when in a pinch and it seems to weigh my hair down more than I wanted.
Briana V.
Newark, NJ
I received this moose as a gift for my birthday and it was one of the best mousses I have ever tried definitely on my next shopping list
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
I use this to get my curls under control and make em look good. The smell is amazing and you don't get that tacky feeling in your hair.
ava g.
Brighton, MI
litterrly my favorite hair brands!! but this product is way better than i have ever expected! i have never used better mouse before!!
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I love this mousse for when I want to have really textured hair. It makes it so easy to style and leaves my hair was so much volume.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm inlove with this mousse, it doesn't leave your hair all hard, it's enough to define your curls, with a conditioning finish..
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Nice scent light texture but big volume boost that last for hours of on the go big hair looks o ly used on special occasion.
Heather P.
Wisconsin
This had a really great hold. Not crunchy looking at all. I was not a fan of the smell otherwise I would've given it 5 stars.