göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B #93 in Hair Mousse

Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I feel that all mouse is for people with thick hair. I tried this on a whim. Not a big fan for myself but I'm not really a fan of mouse at all. If I use it my hair has to be dried with the hair dryer really well to prevent it from looking greasy.
Racquel B.
Newark, NJ
Great mousse. All mousse do the same for me. I just tried this brand because I enjoy the styling gel by got2be. It was no different just had a sweeter smell. I wouldn't purchase again most likely. Nothing special
Wendy P.
Beaverton, OR
My experiences with this product so far have been unpleasant! It left my hair feeling sticky and heavy! I followed the instructions, and my hair looked horrible, I had to re-wash it!
Kailee G.
I e used this once, and it worked really well. I not consistent on the brand I use, but this one was very good. I have naturally wavy hair, so it was very easy to use, and it did not make my hair stiff.
Carissa L.
This stuff is amazing. I have an undercut and sometimes i feel the need for volume and thus does the job perfectly
Angel G.
Garden Grove, CA
I have used this mousse to keep my hair "in place" I like it due to it not being tacky or sticky while still doing its job. It holds my style up and in place.
Tina H.
Winder, GA
Ive used this for 2 years now and will NEVER change. I have thin and fine hair and it literally works miracles on my hair. Best product I buy for my hair.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product gives hair volume and oomp and it's very affordable can find it in any store my hair stays put and isn't sticky smells really good
Christina
Wyomissing, PA
His mousse does the job for me. Doesn't give much hold but does leave hair soft and smelling good. Packaging is very nice and it's very inexpensive.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I really liked this stuff. I picked it up to give it a try when I saw it on sale. It's a good light weight mous that does not weigh down your hair.

back