göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B #89 in Hair Mousse

gema r.
This product is mind blowing and amazing. ....the smell and volume is incredibly awesome. It will not disappoint. It manages your hair and leaves is fizz free and feeling amazing
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
This product is excellent to help maintain volume and style in my limp hair! Normally I have a very hard time with my hair holding volume or curl but this really helps a lot!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I use this mousse to shape and wrap hair before styling it. This mousse holds its shape extremely well. Whether I leave it styled in a wrap, or curl it. The hold is amazing!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing! I notice that it really reduces blow dry time, not that much, but it does. My hair look better after using it, with more volume and shine. My new favorite no doubt!
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
I use this product religiously before blow drying! Cuts down blow dry time and adds volume and shape. The best part is that it keeps me from getting split ends. I have thick hair that takes awhile to dry, so heat protection is a must!
alyssa d.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a good moose the only thing for me is that it's heavy, as soon as you put it on your hairs kinda hard. But it does what it's supposed to and it smells good.
Kim M.
Really like this mousse. Gives my rather limp and fine hair some much needed volume. It doesn't weigh my hair down and holds a style quite well. Only a small amount is needed for adding volume and shine.
Belinda L.
Tallahassee, FL
I have thin straight hair and this adds some texture to you hair and doesn't dry it out like some products I've used.  Helps hair hold the curl (if you curl your hair).
Justine A.
2001 reviews
I love this mousse. I got it at the grocery store with a 2.00 coupon. After shampoo/conditioner I apply a leave in to towel dried hair. Then I apply this mousse and blowdry. It gives my hair more control. It keeps it soft and not sticky or stiff. I really love got2b products.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this mousse almost as good as big sexy hair. It's so good I use it when my hair is damp and use got2B hairspray then scrunch it upon a ball and tie around it. Finish getting ready and then let my hair down and I have a curly wet look about 4.99 on sale but if u have coupons you can get it free.