göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B #93 in Hair Mousse

Sasha D.
Great for the price, I use this before blow drying my hair. Gives my hair a bit of lift without making is sticky, crunchy or weighed down. The can lasts forever, a little bit expands into a nice foam dollop that is easy to spread. I would say the volume doesn't last extremely long, but that's okay.
Amanda M.
Paducah, KY
I have extremely thick hair, growing up my mom spent hundreds of dollars going to professionals to work their magic to keep my hair styled but within an hour tops it would come undone, since I tried this product I learned that I works with my hair and keeps it how I like it all day long.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
My hair is on the shorter side but not too short. I like blow drying it back for a nice sleek look and the mouse is perfect for that kind of look! Just rub some mousse in and work quickly when blow drying and thats it, youre done. Its that simple.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product. It works so good for styling hair and protecting it as well. I love the foam texture and the coverage. I use this every time I dry my hair and it works so well. My hair is left feeling moisturized and healthy.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is a great mousse to use before blow drying your hair. For my fine hair, it helps add volume when I give myself a blowout. It's not sticky and greesy like some other mousse formulas. I love that it's affordable too!
Mimi R.
Senoia, GA
I thought it was a great mousse, my hair held the curls and it was light feeling not heavy . You just need a dime size in your palm rub it together and apply . I think if you try this product you will like it also
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This hair mousse is amazing i use it all of the time. It holds my hair in place and does get messy. The product smells great, it also is resonabl priced for your budget. I do recommend this product to others
K S.
Orem, UT
This product is one that I reach for when I don't quite have the funds for a higher quality product. It gets the job done, but it's not necessarily my favorite. I found that quite often it would leave my hair feeling crunchy.
Dajanei M.
Coatesville
Great for giving hair an amazing shape very quickly with just one pump. Lays my 4c hair down really nice without having to apply an excessive amount of gel to my hair or edges. I would recommend to a friend
Tonje P.
A product that is easy to get a hold of. It does what it promises. It did meet my excpectasions. I have 50% brown and 50% pink hair. My hairtype is fine. I think the price is good, and would recommend this to a friend!

back