göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B #89 in Hair Mousse

sarah S.
Oran

"I'm loving this mousse! Usually my hair products are one or the other as in I can have crunchy/ stiff hair that will last all day, or start out natural looking with soft curls and be a frizzy mess by the end of the day. This product let me have both! It smells great and defines my natural curls/ waves without being stiff or weighing my hair down . Best pArt is it held all day! I had just ran out of my current product . Perfect timing and I'm so glad I was able to try this one out! I highly recommend giving it a try. Iv used tons of products from drug stores to professional shops and I'm telling you this mousse can hang with the pros! "
Chelsea D.
Göt2B as a brand is no joke. They’re stuff is incredibly good and really affordable. This mouse is really easy to use and a little goes a long way. I really helps to tame my frizz without being hard or crunchy. I would definitely recommend.
Angel B.
Nuneaton
I usually have quite thick hair and takes a lot of product but I felt that a small amount went a long way not only thing but it was nice on my hair did not make my hair look greasy you couldn’t tell I have any product in which is the main thing I want when using a product like this and I found it had a nice smell to it
Callista M.
Fredericton, NB
Our household doesn't use much for hair products but recently with a teen boy in the house experiment omg with hair styles..this seems to be the one he requests! Very minimal scent so it isn't too girly or go against his highschool scent regulations which is perfect! Doesn't make his scalp flaky or dry thank you Got2B for another perfect product!
Jamie F.
Wirral
thus mouser gives lift and volume to your hair that lasts all night. it smells brilliant, leaving this scent in your hair all night long. for dark, fine hair like mine, i would absolutely recommend this
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
This isn't bad, it helped hold my curls for the whole evening when I decided to curl my hair. It didn't feel too crunchy either. I will definitely repurchase when I need a mousse again!
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Amo el producto realmente no te deja el cabello tieso o polvoriento . Se mantiene y te ayuda a definir las ondas de manera definida. Así que es una buena opción si usas musse
Melissa T.
Saint Basile le Grand, QC
I bought this product because the packaging was nice and seems good to shape my curls. However I was really disappointed by this product because it is so heavy the curls fall out and it makes my hair crunchy.
Jéssica G.
Achei bom, mas não é o meu preferido ainda, talvez por não usar mousse frequentemente. Mas é um bom produto. Tem um cheiro maravilhoso, da vontade de comer. Gosto de usar misturando um pouco de oleo. O feito de brilho isso ele deixa.
Diana S.
Favourite products!! The got2b products have an amazing smell and lingers for a very long time. I have wavy hair and this makes my waves more defined. Affordable!!