göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Arlette P.göt2b® Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse uploaded by Rebecca-Ann G.

BY GÖT2B

Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
I got this from my husband on Christmas and I love it!! Gives incredible volume to you hair.. and it's fast drying!! Doesn't leave your hair sticky or hard... and as it says on the can.. leaves ur hair touchably sleek & chic!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
La mejor marca de productos para estilizar el cabello, son buenísimos y muy duraderos, el precio es bastante accesible y los puedes encontrar en la mayoría de las tiendas
Brittney T.
Kermit
You don't half to use much to get your hair done quick smells great last a long time and affordable also. It will if u use to much make your hair churchy feeling thoe.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
Works very good to look in hair. It also has a great smell. The only thing that i didnt like much was that it got crunchy and i bought for my 5 yr old. She doesnt stay put amd made her hair turn a little bit white. Reccommend for adults or older kids.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I do love a good sleep on or Sleek ponytail so when I use this news I loved it except the shape to be very Sleek and Shine and more Jays down listen to Greatness and I would recommend it to everybody
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This moose is really good it keeps your hair the way you want it all day long! A little goes along ways and I'll pay the price to have my hair looking good all day.
Katie W.
This is my go-to mousse. I don't use mousse often, but when I do, it's to add body to my really long, fine hair. I put it in damp hair, scrunch it, and either blow dry or twist it in a bun to dry overnight.

When dry, it has more bounce, body and a fullness that u can't achieve naturally. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy, and I can wear it 2-3 days before washing.

I like this brand because it's better quality than suave or tresemme, but relatively the same price. I also like it because I don't feel like I'm using half a can to get the look i want to achieve.

I'm giving this 4 stars because I wish I could get it in a larger can.
Johanna L.
Bolingbrook, IL
This mousse smells pretty good and helps my hair shape stay in put and not look frizzy. I have wavy hair that can become frizzy and it helps calm it down and make my hair look pretty well. Only thing I don't like is how it smells in the bottle kind of smells a bit off from when you put it on your hair. Good product though. Really keeps a hold on your hair and you dont have to worry about your hair frizzin up during hard weather :-)
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
So I have been on the hunt for a really good volumizing mousse for a while now and this one is one that I keep going back to. It adds volume so incredibly well and really helps to boost my wavy hair. Add some of this, give your hair a good scrunching, and blow dry with a diffuser, ta da perfect beachy waves.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like this quick shape mousse because it leaves my hair feeling soft and doesn't weigh my hair down. I just put a couple of dabs in my hair while it is wet and use my blow dryer with a round brush attachment to create the shape i want. It holds pretty well and does not leave flakes of product in my hair.