göt2b® Mind Blowing Fast Dry Hairspray uploaded by april c.göt2b® Mind Blowing Fast Dry Hairspray uploaded by Laura P.

BY GÖT2B

Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
I use this hairspray for a lasting look! I usually can only find this hairspray at my hair salon. However, I lucked out at Marshalls a couple of times. The smell is amazing and price is OK! I would try the sampl bottle to test it out!
Rachel N.
A hairstylist used his on me for a wedding, and my hair didn't budge all day! Smelled great and worked so well that I went out and bought it shortly thereafter. The bottle is big and I feel like I got a lot of use out of it for the price.
Laura P.
Best hairspray I've ever found! I have naturally tight, spiraling curls and have had issues finding good hair sprays that don't get crunchy but hold well. This keeps my hair soft, but has a good hold! Doesn't smell the best, but the smell doesn't sink in to the hair, which is nice.
Aimee S.
I was kind of impressed by this product but not enough to buy it again. It didn't last very long so it was not a very good hold but it did dry fast and it was not sticky. I don't know if I would recommend it because I've only gone through one bottle but I wouldn't buy it again so maybe that speaks for itself.
Adrianne B.
The best hairspray i have ever used! It really does the job! It doesn't do that nasty thing where if you put too much on your hair has those white little particles or fuzzes. Keeps my hair in place and my little baby hairs
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
Love it! Much better pricing and store availability than the pricier salon brands and works better in my opinion! The bottle lasts forever, and it actually keeps my hair tamed well. Definitely will buy again! Smells great as well and easy to use.
Rachel D.
This product does a great job at keeping all of my crazy fly always in place! I love to use this at dance competitions so I don't have to keep touching up my hair all day.
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I also use the mind blown mousse. The smell is absolutely amazong. I could and probably will use this duo forever. The smell is just that amazing and it makes my hair soft and manageable!
April M.
Mauldin, SC
This was the first time I have tried a dry shampoo. it did not feel as weird as I expected. I liked how the powder "evaporated" into my hair.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Great control and hold. Easy to apply without choking you out like some sprays can do. Not your cheap hair spray but very reasonable.
Goldie R.
Collinsville, IL
Wanting to try this product to tame fruzz and get a fast dry time for busy mornings. how well does the product hold style for raised bumped hair? does it really control frizz?