Hair CareHair Colorgöt2b
Got2b Metallics - Urban Mauve 12 - 48 fl oz

Got2b Metallics - Urban Mauve 12 - 4.8 fl oz

by göt2b

Say goodbye to boring colors! All eyes are on you with got2b Metallics permanent color. Boost your hair color with trendy metallic shades. Urban Mauve M71 offers a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique metallic radiance.

How have the urban mauve worked for someone with dark hair?
Probably a dumb question to some but I never really dyed my hair at home enough times to know lol so yeah what do I do ....do I need to lighten my hair first (like in stages so it dosent go an ugly orange color ) my hair is a mahogany color more on the reddish side let me know uploaded a recent pic of my hair color hopefully that helps with your answers,tips and tricks thanks Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color
Start your review of Got2b Metallics - Urban Mauve 12 - 4.8 fl oz!
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Got2b Metallics - Urban Mauve 12 - 4.8 fl oz uploaded by Olga V.
Got2b Metallics - Urban Mauve 12 - 4.8 fl oz uploaded by Olga V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto no me gusto tanto el color no quedó igual como muestra la caja el color
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Compré este producto en Walmart. El olor lo sentí muy fuerte y esa fue una de las cosas que menos me gustaron de el. Al final el color que me cogió no tenía nada que ver con el que presenta la caja. Me quedó como un color tipo miel. Así que me decepcionó este tinte.
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
Got2b Metallics - Urban Mauve 12 - 4.8 fl oz uploaded by Taylor Z.
Loved the color but it washed out to fast. This is what the color looked like for a week in my hair then my hair was back to blonde. But everyone’s hair takes different to color. I haven’t bought this color since. #GOT2B
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Got2b Metallics - Urban Mauve 12 - 4.8 fl oz uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did this on pre lightened hair and it turned me gray! Luckily I don't really care about my hair that much so I wasnt like freaking out about it. I left it on longer than it said and it still came out super light grayl. It's cute, just not what's pictured on the box lol.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,128 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve use these products before from this brand I love it, I want to take my red down to a metallic mom I can’t wait, I’m excited, I have somebody coming over that’s a professional to do my hair don’t want to mess with any bleach I don’t wanna burn my hair
Michelle S.
Greenfield , OH
I actually used the color Smoky Violet and I really like it! I wouldn’t consider it a “metallic” but the color is beautiful, especially if you are someone who likes dark hair. In the sunlight you can really see the violet undertones. My hair actually feels better after coloring, loved the conditioner!!!
Monica E.
Canton, PA
I can't say enough good things about this dye.I absolutely loved the color I picked.It was the Gilded rose/Rose gold color,and I was in love with how it turned out !! I got SO many compliments !! I really wanna try the lavender/purple color next,but everyone tells me to keep the rose gold !! The dye is a lil bit more expensive,but the color was so pretty.....it was worth every dime !! I would an,AM going to purchase this dye again !! I totally recommend it !!
Araceli M.
Covert, MI
I would recommend this product if you dont need your hair color to last for a long time. I dyed my hair purple with this kind of hair dye and it came out in about a week.
Janelle R.
Middletown, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I gave it 3 stars because I saw no change in my hair color but I also have darker hair (which I tried stripping it before using to get a better outcome) but for my darker tone hair it did not work on.
Vanessa O.
Loved it worked amazing totally worth it the color looked great totally worth it recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alley S.
Middlesboro, KY
il y a 4 mois
Janelle R. il y a 3 mois
I used it and it did NOT do anything different to my hair .. but I have dark hair so unsure if that’s why. I tried color oops 2-3 days before using to get it to my naturalist color so unsure if that also has a play in it. But good luck if you decide to and hopefully it works!