Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M68 Dark Ruby uploaded by Marjorie P.Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M68 Dark Ruby uploaded by Jessie D.

BY GÖT2B

Boost your hair color with unique metallic radiance!

Gender: Female

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.28 x 3.54 x 6.54 Inches

For a multi-dimensional metallic look!; Head-turning radiance and anti-fading effect for permanent hair dye that lasts.; Formulated with metallic-shine booster for cool, shimmering tones; If your hair is longer than shoulder length, we recommend using 2 boxes of got2b Metallics for the application

In the box: 1 tube color cream, 1 application bottle with developer lotion, 1 tube color after treatment, 1 pair of gloves, and 1 instruction leaflet

Form: Got2b M68 Dark Ruby Permanent Hair Color

Jessie D.
Roosevelt, UT
Ok so, I had the Amethyst Chrome on before this one and I love it. I got a haircut recently which took most of the purple and left me with a resist mauve color. I went to get the Amethyst Chrome again to recolor and I seen the Dark Ruby. The moment I seen the color on the box I fell in love! This color is such a beautiful dark red and I never thought I'd color my hair red, but I just went for it. I LOVE this product! The color is amazing, the formula is easy to use and does not have a strong chemical smell, and it does not fade quickly as I have found with alot of other products. I realize the pic cut off most of my hair but you can see enough to get an idea of how beautiful the red is. This is going to be my go to color. I don't have one negative thing to say about this product. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who wants that dark Ruby color.
Marjorie P.
I legit love @got2b products and let me just say I was beyond stoked to see this at my local store cause living in the middle of nowhere kinda sucks when you want fun and funky! Anyway the color is super brilliant and covers really well however it's the gloves I have an issue with first off they are huge like man hands huge and second you need to keep them on to rinse cause there isn't a second pair ... I Reccomend getting some extra gloves for many reasons!
Alexis M.
Rosenberg
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product. I have dark hair. I bleached it before using this hair dye mattalic ruby and the turn out was amazing I live it only color I wasn't too use.