göt2b® Mess-Merizing Spritz uploaded by Mabel G.göt2b® Mess-Merizing Spritz uploaded by Shelby B.

BY GÖT2B

• I have been trying to find something that helps thicken m...1 Answers
Jamie R.
I love this stuff! I spray it in my brushed through wet hair then blow dry and it gives my hair more texture without it being greasy or coarse feeling. It helps hold my curls also. It's also a great price and made by schwarzkopf. Got2b has many dupes of the schwarzkopf professional products for a cheaper price. This last week I was at ulta and they had it on clearance for less than $2 a bottle so I got the 2 bottles they had left!
Sara C.
BEST PRODUCT EVER FOR MESSY BEACH WAVES! I think I've been searching for a good tousling/texturizing product my entire life- and I've finally found it! Doesn't weigh your hair down but gives that perfect beachy-fresh out of the ocean look! Hands down my favorite!
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This is the perfect hair product for when you want messy hair. I use this for pony tails and braids and it works amazing. It lasts forever. I've bought this product more than once and I love it so much I definitely recommend this to everyone
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love this for when I do braids in my wet hair at night and sleep in them. In the morning I take out my braids and wet them a bit and spray them over with this spritz. It helps to loosen the waves a bit but keep the hold!
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
I don't know if this is considered a gel, but since I don't use gel this is a close to a review I could get. This us similar to beach spray for me and I live natural gaur looks more than restrained crunch.
Savanna R.
Wildomar, CA
Purchased this because I saw it was a new product.. I don't like the smell. Although I do like other hair sprays from this brand, I felt this one didn't do much to my hair besides make it look dry. I wasn't able to manipulate my hair to give it a nice texture. It's like a liquid hair spray, but not much hold. Wouldn't purchase it again.
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy using this product when my hair is still wet/damp free a shower and slightly wave my hair with my finger. It leaves a lovely wave all day long without leaving my hair feeling crunchy or heavy. It's also great for holding my hair ties!
Heather S.
Pittsburgh
I use this when I do my beach waves for a controlled messy look. The smell is amazing and doesn't make your hair feel crunchy.
Erika M.
Greenfield
love everything but then it's great and good on my hair it's worth paying the extra money for defintly plus it lasts awhile
Michelle H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is hair concrete but it doesn't leave that hard crusty feeling and that's what I like about it.. worth buying.
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
I have been trying to find something that helps thicken my hair without turning it stiff. Has anyone found and plus or negatives to this?

Walmart