göt2b® Mess-merizing® Putty uploaded by Arianna J.

BY GÖT2B

Join the style revolution with Got2b Mess-merizing Texturizing Putty and create artfully undone styles that last. Show off the artist in you and create edgy, disheveled styles with texturized layers. Create any textured style - pixie, tousled,... see more...

Destinee R.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this one sale at CVS and I didn't think I would like it but it works. I use it hold down my edges and it does a pretty good job. I have thinker hair so it would work wonderfully on thin hair too probably more hold
Arianna J.
I love this stuff! I found it on sale for under $4 at CVS and I got it to style my boys hair. I'm so happy I got it! Holds all day and can be re-styled. Gives great texture. And I like the woodsy smell.
Chelsea V.
This product has a very unusual smell but it does work well. It makes spiky and volumous hair and works well with shorter styles.
James B.
This just makes my hair feel thick and doesn't give it the hold I expect.  The smell is way too harsh and strong, which is a big let down.  My hair just ends up flopping down, so I am very annoyed.  Mind you it is pretty cheap so I guess you get what you pay for!
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
I really like this stuff to add texture to my fine thin hair. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy and really stiff. Like the hair spray also