BY GÖT2B

Mess-Merizing Hairspray - Make waves that mesmerize! Join the style revolution with Got2b Mess-merizing Texturizing Hairspray and create artfully undone styles that last. The texturizing hairspray is the ultimate styling tool to achieve touchable textures with a casual, natural finish. Maintain any textured style - tousled, disheveled, undone, messy yet polished! - Mess-Merizing Hairspray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my absolute favorite texturizing hairspray! I've tried so many texturizing sprays over the years for help with my thin, flat hair. I'm so happy I came across this one!
Doesn't leave your hair sticky or tacky- just moveable volume and texture! Love!
Desiree S.
Spring City
The bottle says touchable hold . Not true at all . The second it hits your hair it drys leaving hair stiff and dry . I don’t recommend it . And texturizing ? Not at all . I definitely would not buy again .
Shelley G.
This is a great texture spray for fine hair. It gives my hair volume and it isn't sticky or hard when it dries. It lasts a really long time. The last can I bought lasted for over a year and its also very affordable.
Caitlyn C.
Words cannot express how much I hate this product. It feels like spraying glue all over your hair and leaves TONS of flakes. It looks like my head is infested with lice and dandruff after using this. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Caitlyn W.
Sherrill
As someone who does have fine and thin hair that's naturally very straight this product does do a good job of giving me needed volume. However, a downsize would be that it does leave your hair feeling dirty and kinda sticky. However, I find it worth it usually due to the great volume and texture it gives my hair.
Alexsandra R.
I have really straight hair, without a lot of volume. This spray doesn't leave any sticky feeling, or too stiff. It leaves a perfect texture in your hair to add volume and style. Best hairspray I've actually used. Cheaper than all the other ones I've tried too. göt2b® Mess-merizing® Hairspray
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I absolutely hate this hairspray. It's probably the only product by this brand that I will never use again. It makes my hair sticky and stiff and always leaves a white residue afterwards. It also smells horrid. The only thing this hairspray has going for it is that the bottle packaging is cute. I wouldn't recommend this hairspray to anyone.
Taylor H.
Henrico, VA
Recently discovered this game changer hair product. I use it before curling my hair with a curling wand. It gives hair the right texture to hold the curl and have that messy undone kind of look everyone wants these days!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I liked this stuff! I needed a little extra oomph and that's exactly what it gave me. The only issue I had was that is definitely wasn't flexible or touchable, it became pretty crispy. I loved the look and effect it gave, so I didn't mind the feeling, but did take away one star for that reason.

Also it does have a pretty standard chemically hairspray scent, so don't expect anything fancy in that area.
Alyssa C.
Love this stuff! Lasts all day, and a little bit goes a long ways. Doesn't make my hair overly stiff like other texturizing sprays have. This stuff works wonders for making my pixie cut have that "I may or may not have brushed my hair today but I don't care" look.