BY GÖT2B

Mess-Merizing Hairspray - Make waves that mesmerize! Join the style revolution with Got2b Mess-merizing Texturizing Hairspray and create artfully undone styles that last. The texturizing hairspray is the ultimate styling tool to achieve touchable textures with a casual, natural finish. Maintain any textured style - tousled, disheveled, undone, messy yet polished! - Mess-Merizing Hairspray see more...

Heather W.
Berwick , LA
Wake up without blow drying my hair, use a little heat from he curling iron, and spray this stuff in and tousle! Yes to this product, especially if you like a beach wave, somewhat mess look. Love this over spray wax, any day!
Sarah M.
I bought this for the purpose of reviewing it for Influenster. I got it at Ulta for almost 7$ which I think is pretty expensive for hairspray. It didn’t smell bad but it didn’t smell that great either, however you can’t smell it after application. I used a light amount of this on my curls , they felt hard and crunchy, but after a few hours they had fallen. I’m not a fan of hairsprays and don’t use them , so I don’t think I’ll get much use out of this.
Shelley G.
This is a great texture spray for fine hair. It gives my hair volume and it isn't sticky or hard when it dries. It lasts a really long time. The last can I bought lasted for over a year and its also very affordable.
Trang D.
Got2b Mess-Merizing Hairspray is a strong hair spray product to style the hair in any shape and stye you like. It’s a good product to use daily. When spray on hair, it dries up fast and holds my hair in place. The scent is amazing.
Shellby M.
I tried the tester in store at ulta for a virtualvox campaign, I liked the lightweight feeling, it wasn’t sticky, and had a good smell. My go to easy hairstyle is messy waves or a messy bun so this was good but I feel it’d be better for shorter hair creating texture rather than my long hair.
Caitlyn C.
Words cannot express how much I hate this product. It feels like spraying glue all over your hair and leaves TONS of flakes. It looks like my head is infested with lice and dandruff after using this. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
The Göt2B Mess-Merizing hairspray is a texturizing hairspray to achieve and maintain that natural, touseled, messy hair style. Göt2B Volumaniac hairspray gives your hair an uplifting, voluptuous boost. Gives some extra volume to your hair. The Göt2B Glam Force hairspray gives a high amount of hold to lock in any hair style. Great for all nighters when you need your hair to stay put for hours.
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my absolute favorite texturizing hairspray! I've tried so many texturizing sprays over the years for help with my thin, flat hair. I'm so happy I came across this one!
Doesn't leave your hair sticky or tacky- just moveable volume and texture! Love!
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
My daily hairspray especially for work. It works so well. I love it. It doesn’t make my hair feel weird. It doesn’t smell. I like the smell. Adds volume and texture to my hair that I need. I would definitely buy again
Caitlyn W.
Sherrill
As someone who does have fine and thin hair that's naturally very straight this product does do a good job of giving me needed volume. However, a downsize would be that it does leave your hair feeling dirty and kinda sticky. However, I find it worth it usually due to the great volume and texture it gives my hair.

back