BY GÖT2B

Mess-Merizing Hairspray - Make waves that mesmerize! Join the style revolution with Got2b Mess-merizing Texturizing Hairspray and create artfully undone styles that last. The texturizing hairspray is the ultimate styling tool to achieve touchable textures with a casual, natural finish. Maintain any textured style - tousled, disheveled, undone, messy yet polished! - Mess-Merizing Hairspray see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Reeseville, WI
I think with this product you have to really take the name by its name. This stuff will make your hair look MESSY. And I LOVE it. I already have crazy colored hair and I love teasing the crap out of it and this stuff will do just that! It has an incredible hold as well - much like their hairspray that comes in the yellow can (Screaming Hold).

This stuff will leave your hair a little stiff but you only need a little to make this stuff work. It is my go-to hairspray now and a big step up from Aussie's Freeze Spray!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orange Park, FL
I recently had my hair completely butchered. I have both fine and now thin hair so needless to say I was in tears. However...this product saved my life. It may seem a little stiff and sticky at first BUT stick with it a few days because it does 2 things in one. Gives hold AND texture. I'm all about saving time and this stuff rocks my hair
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I absolutely love this spray. I love the fact that it makes my hair look messy and has a great hold. The instant that you spray it works it's wonders. It's great on layered hair. However the smell could be a bit better. It's sticky, but overall the hold is Fantastic.
Kalena O.
Kalena O.
Stevens Point , Wi
Just not what I was looking for! This will leave a crunchy/sticky feeling in your hair. It also has a rather strong perfume hairspray smell. You can achieve some really nice volume with this but your hair will feel weighed down, crunchy, and smell strong!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I really wanted to like this but I can't. If you spray it too closely it will make your hair stiff and crunchy! It really doesn't give your hair any volume at all. It is better if you need a strong hold hairspray rather than just using this for volume.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Bedford, IN
I tried this spray when I ran out of my normal texture spray. It's horrible. It has a super strong chemical smell and makes my hair stiff and crunchy instantly. One of the worst sprays I've ever encountered.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
So I just purchased this product at Walmart this morning and used it today and it worked pretty good I'm give it a few month and do another review but so far I love it
Amy W.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
OMG I love this product. I have short hair kinda messy type look. I use this stray and can style my hair and it stays but doesn't feel stiff.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love this stuff especially if you want that messy look, but the only thing I don't like is the smell!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It's incredible especially for those days when you just want to be lazy!!!!