BY GÖT2B

Mess-Merizing Hairspray - Make waves that mesmerize! Join the style revolution with Got2b Mess-merizing Texturizing Hairspray and create artfully undone styles that last. The texturizing hairspray is the ultimate styling tool to achieve touchable textures with a casual, natural finish. Maintain any textured style - tousled, disheveled, undone, messy yet polished! - Mess-Merizing Hairspray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Reeseville, WI
I think with this product you have to really take the name by its name. This stuff will make your hair look MESSY. And I LOVE it. I already have crazy colored hair and I love teasing the crap out of it and this stuff will do just that! It has an incredible hold as well - much like their hairspray that comes in the yellow can (Screaming Hold).

This stuff will leave your hair a little stiff but you only need a little to make this stuff work. It is my go-to hairspray now and a big step up from Aussie's Freeze Spray!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orange Park, FL
I recently had my hair completely butchered. I have both fine and now thin hair so needless to say I was in tears. However...this product saved my life. It may seem a little stiff and sticky at first BUT stick with it a few days because it does 2 things in one. Gives hold AND texture. I'm all about saving time and this stuff rocks my hair
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I absolutely love this spray. I love the fact that it makes my hair look messy and has a great hold. The instant that you spray it works it's wonders. It's great on layered hair. However the smell could be a bit better. It's sticky, but overall the hold is Fantastic.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I really wanted to like this but I can't. If you spray it too closely it will make your hair stiff and crunchy! It really doesn't give your hair any volume at all. It is better if you need a strong hold hairspray rather than just using this for volume.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Bedford, IN
I tried this spray when I ran out of my normal texture spray. It's horrible. It has a super strong chemical smell and makes my hair stiff and crunchy instantly. One of the worst sprays I've ever encountered.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
So I just purchased this product at Walmart this morning and used it today and it worked pretty good I'm give it a few month and do another review but so far I love it
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love this stuff especially if you want that messy look, but the only thing I don't like is the smell!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It's incredible especially for those days when you just want to be lazy!!!!
Kiesha C.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
I love this product because it holds well but it can also be flexible hold. The smell is ok, is rather have a high end spray, but if I had to get one at Walmart or somewhere I would get this. It's pretty good!! göt2b Mess-Merizing Hairspray
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Sherrill
As someone who does have fine and thin hair that's naturally very straight this product does do a good job of giving me needed volume. However, a downsize would be that it does leave your hair feeling dirty and kinda sticky. However, I find it worth it usually due to the great volume and texture it gives my hair.