BY GÖT2B

Mess-Merizing Hairspray - Make waves that mesmerize! Join the style revolution with Got2b Mess-merizing Texturizing Hairspray and create artfully undone styles that last. The texturizing hairspray is the ultimate styling tool to achieve touchable textures with a casual, natural finish. Maintain any textured style - tousled, disheveled, undone, messy yet polished! - Mess-Merizing Hairspray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa C.
Love this stuff! Lasts all day, and a little bit goes a long ways. Doesn't make my hair overly stiff like other texturizing sprays have. This stuff works wonders for making my pixie cut have that "I may or may not have brushed my hair today but I don't care" look.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this stuff! I needed a little extra oomph and that's exactly what it gave me. The only issue I had was that is definitely wasn't flexible or touchable, it became pretty crispy. I loved the look and effect it gave, so I didn't mind the feeling, but did take away one star for that reason.

Also it does have a pretty standard chemically hairspray scent, so don't expect anything fancy in that area.
Caitlyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words cannot express how much I hate this product. It feels like spraying glue all over your hair and leaves TONS of flakes. It looks like my head is infested with lice and dandruff after using this. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Caitlyn W.
Sherrill
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone who does have fine and thin hair that's naturally very straight this product does do a good job of giving me needed volume. However, a downsize would be that it does leave your hair feeling dirty and kinda sticky. However, I find it worth it usually due to the great volume and texture it gives my hair.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it holds well but it can also be flexible hold. The smell is ok, is rather have a high end spray, but if I had to get one at Walmart or somewhere I would get this. It's pretty good!! göt2b Mess-Merizing Hairspray
Alexsandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really straight hair, without a lot of volume. This spray doesn't leave any sticky feeling, or too stiff. It leaves a perfect texture in your hair to add volume and style. Best hairspray I've actually used. Cheaper than all the other ones I've tried too. göt2b Mess-Merizing Hairspray
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I absolutely hate this hairspray. It's probably the only product by this brand that I will never use again. It makes my hair sticky and stiff and always leaves a white residue afterwards. It also smells horrid. The only thing this hairspray has going for it is that the bottle packaging is cute. I wouldn't recommend this hairspray to anyone.
Miranda R.
Laurel, MS
Not the best but it works. It does have a weird smell to me but it still gets the job done.
Kalena O.
Stevens Point, WI
Just not what I was looking for! This will leave a crunchy/sticky feeling in your hair. It also has a rather strong perfume hairspray smell. You can achieve some really nice volume with this but your hair will feel weighed down, crunchy, and smell strong!
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
So I just purchased this product at Walmart this morning and used it today and it worked pretty good I'm give it a few month and do another review but so far I love it