BY GÖT2B

Got2b Magnetik Texturizing Pomade (Got 2B) is an affordably priced, strong hold, hair styling pomade that contains pro vitamin Panthenol and CI 77491 iron oxides among other ingredients. Got2b Magnetik Texturizing Pomade (Got 2B) is a popular product that provides exceptional control, full body and a textured shine for all of today's trendy hair styles. see more...

Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
It's okay I've see and I've used better but used worst too. I'd only use this on my clients if they wanted product but there was no better choices
Sfo M.
Sfo M.
A little too high of an alcohol content for my particular tastes. Leaves my hair a little too shiny but does add nice volume and control. Found easily at any Walmart or Target.
I love got 2 b glued! The only thing I every seem to have a problem with is it feeling grime-y and dirty once it's dry.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Master Groomer Expert
Got2b Magnetik Texturizing Pomade is an affordable priced, strong hold, hair styling pomade that leaves hair shinny and not sticky while creating volume. Nice product line.
Hajro I.
Hajro I.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I have never used this exact product, but this brand seems to always leave my hair looking / feeling a little on the greasy side.
Phil M.
Phil M.
London
Not a fan at all. These got2b products have way too much hold and make your hair feel dirty. My head itches all day and the product flaked and I just wasn't impressed on any level. I guess if there was a positive, it was reasonable cheap. If that's your thing then I say go for it.