BY GÖT2B #95 in Hair Cream

Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really like my Got2b styling cream. It really holds my hair. It doesn't feel clumpy or sticky. It's really got a great smooth texture and it smells great. It is very affordable to people on a budget that need a good styling cream that won't break the bank.
Suzanne S.
Wonderful styling cream. Not too heavy or sticky and great for textured hair. I always use this when curling or blowdrying my hair, gives it definition and hold unlike many products out there that only smell good but that's about it! Definitely recommended.
Ahmad G.
Katy, TX
Its an okay product holds my hair well and keeps its shine long. The only problem that I have with is after a while your hair starts flaking bad and if you put your hand after it dried still gives you a sticky feeling on your hand
tracy d.
San Diego , Ca
When I curl my hair, I usually use this stuff before hand. It helps with any frizziness I get when I curl my hair without any styling cream. I really recommend it because my hair is smooth all day. it doesn't have any greasy resiude you may get from the other brands.
member-36ba69c94
Los Angeles, CA
The Magnetik Styling Cream allows me to define and texturize my hair without giving me a headache -- from the stiff hair. Also, you're most likely able to use it with other products since it isn't any of thick like some other products.
Lilabelle Q.
My hubby uses this and it works great. I don't notice and overpowering smell either, which I was concerned about from the pheromones in the product. Not sticky or crunchy.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is a great multipurpose cream that I use when my hair is at all different lengths. Not only does it work for short hair to keep it in place, it also works on longer hair to keep it styled.
mary o.
Garden City, MI
My hair is normally limp and fine. with this styling cream, my hair will stay in place for hours. it's so difficult to fine a product that does exactly what it says it will.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
I used this for a Halloween costume, but I liked it so much I got a larger bottle and started using it for everyday styling. It works really well on short hair.
Mai V.
Elk River, MN
Loved using this styling gel. It keeps my hair from flying all over. I have definitely recommended to families and friends and they too have loved it ad well.