Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (11)
Erin M.
Erin M.

This is a great product to help shape and define your curls without leaving them crunchy. It smells good and feels great in your hair. It leaves your hair healthy and shiny and is definitely a product I'll be buying again.
Meriana I.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, Alberta

I have tried TONS of products for my curls. It's so hard to find one that I actually like! I enjoy the curling mousse! The hold is perfect, doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or stiff. My curls have tons of bounce and oh holds for a full day! One of my favourites to use as it's so affordable!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale , Ny

Anything mousse is amazing specially for my hair ! It does wonders for curly hair ! It also smells so good ! You could find it at your local drugstore
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA

Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
Summer E.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY

It's very sticky on hands and hair. But works well for pre-curling your hair with a wand.
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Mohrsville, PA

Great mousse that works well in my hair. I have used it on wet and dry hair. It holds well, smells great, and seems to last me a while. Will only use this mousse, have tried others and none compare!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary

I like the look it gives me when I let it hair dry after applying, it also holds my curls well. and it smells really good. I don't like how sticky it is though and it does leave a residue in my hair. I think I'd like to try a different brand before I decided if I'd repurchase or not.
Torie B.
Torie B.
Tifton, GA

I didn't like it. Smells ok though. Just dries poorly and made my hair stringy looking. I have thick, wavy dark brown hair
Misty P.
Misty P.
Paul, ID

This is my favorite because it helps my hair to stay curly and soft all day. I love the smell and how light it feels in the hair.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now