BY GÖT2B #33 in Hair Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I love the smell and feel of this Got2b mousse! It is perfect for when I want to wear my naturally curly/ kinky hair natural! It lasts all day and truly holds. I recommend any curry girls out there to try this!
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC
Eh. Not my favorite. It does well to hold the curl, but it leaves my fine permed hair very crunchy and heavy. I probably won't purchase this again and keep seeking something more lightweight.
Crisita B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this product. Only mousse I use. I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy. When I use this product not only does it get rid of the whole dry look and frizziness it makes me have a wet look and holds all day and night. When I wash my hair it comes out without an issue either. Love this
Allison S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have never found a brand of moose I like better. I have been using this one since highschool and I like that it never makes my hair feel crunchy or caked with product. It adds volume, curl and body without looking like there is product in your hair.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
The mousse world's very well. I have already curly hair and use this to make them even easier. Great with a voluminizing spray. The only downside? Leaves my hair slightly crinkled.
Nicole G.
Du Quoin, IL
I've tried this and the sister product (the creme) and absolutely prefer the creme. The mousse made my curls crunchy which is not the effect I would like. For a product that is not that much in price, you definitely get what you pay for.
Shelbi  N.
It holds great but I just do not like how sticky it is before it dries. I messes up any style I do if I am not super careful and work around it. If it wasn't for that factor I would give this an A. But sorry its a C...
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
When your hair is wet brush out and then apply this mousse and blow dry. Your hair will look amazing!! Even if you don't have curly hair. Do the same and it will give you a beautiful Chicie beach wave curl
Miranda K.
Mohrsville, PA
Great mousse that works well in my hair. I have used it on wet and dry hair. It holds well, smells great, and seems to last me a while. Will only use this mousse, have tried others and none compare!
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
I like this! Easy to put on damp hair, and definitely defines my wavy curls. A little crunchy, but can be remedied by blow-drying with a diffuser versus air drying. I'll keep it in my cabinet :-)
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works