Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ

Amazing product for curly hair. strong hold and will make your hair style last for hours and hours $!!
Joan R.
Joan R.
Princeville, IL

I have tried so many different curling mousses. This one wasn't my favorite but it did the trick.
Summer E.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY

It's very sticky on hands and hair. But works well for pre-curling your hair with a wand.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA

Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale, NY

Anything mousse is amazing specially for my hair ! It does wonders for curly hair ! It also smells so good ! You could find it at your local drugstore
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Erin M.
Erin M.

This is a great product to help shape and define your curls without leaving them crunchy. It smells good and feels great in your hair. It leaves your hair healthy and shiny and is definitely a product I'll be buying again.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Pinellas Park, FL

I have very straight hair and I though using this product would allow me to curl it a little easier but it didn't give my hair volume at all, or help curl my hair any easier
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO

Perfect for if u Wanna out ur hair in a bun to sleep And wake up with a cute scrunched look!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ

I like this. It smells good and keeps my curls in decent bouncy shape all day. It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. I would recommend it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now