göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Tiffany T.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Vanesa R.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Loni F.See all 20 photos

BY GÖT2B #40 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that h...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it doe...You can get a beachy wave with... 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it...This product is completely wor... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA
This is the most amazing curling mousse ever. I would definitely recommend this over any brand regardless of retailer!!!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
I feel like this does nothing for curling my hair and it makes my hair look oily without having much product in it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great for my daughter's unmanageable hair. Keeps her hair looking smooth and not frizzy, her curls are more bouncy
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
This is by far my favorite mousse! It lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way. My curls look amazing
Summer E.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very sticky on hands and hair. But works well for pre-curling your hair with a wand.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Works well but also doesn't last a long time and wouldn't use it for anything that unneeded to go to for a long time.
virginnia b.
virginnia b.
Goshen, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent mousse for curly hair that helps control the frizz and helps define the curls definable good for the low price
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Git2b has many great products. Affordable pricing and almost always an available coupon. Yes, effective when used properly. Yes it did.
Marshonta K.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was good I highly recommend good on your hair and becoming soft cbjxmsmxn jdjzkjfjxji jaiakci under si jndnjci n disk jf
Renea M.
Renea M.
I love this stuff! It keeps the frizz down and that shiny look that I like. For the price, it's a great choice.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?