BY GÖT2B #57 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product comes out as an odd texture. Then after working it through your hair it is sticky. Must use hairspray right away or it won't hold.
Geena B.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It worked well when my hair was wet. It was rough finding the balance between too much product, too much and it felt like straw. A little goes a lot way!
Mari H.
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few gels I use. I love using this while doing my braids and holds really well. Doesn't get too hard or start to flake up.
Susan J.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I have wavy hair some what and this stuff works wonders gives me a lot more added curls and thy stay in place and has a nice fragrance
Maria C.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gave it a try and it worked for the most part. Just have to apply it a couple of time to get the look you want. Wouldn't buy again.
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boys have used this before to spike their hair they really like it because the way it holds their hair up
Sara C.
Sara C.
Alliance, OH
This stuff didnt really work too well for me. It helped with slight natural curls but it mostly made my hair hard and stringy.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smooth because I can really manage my curls and I can really Define My Curls as well when I use this product
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps with natural curl without the super crispy feel. But still strong enough to hold. Wash and easier than most with out the dryness
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got2B is a decent brand but as far as the curling mousse goes, it's not my go-to. It's very heavy and you need to use a lot.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?