Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (18)
Yaritza G.
Yaritza G.

I love this got2be products this phone works really good for curling your hair it leaves your hair soft.
Saharra W.
Saharra W.
Lula, GA

I love using this mousse. My hair isn't left sticky or in clumps. It also helps my natural curls form!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this mousse it's the best for scrunching your hair and it smells great and holds all day long.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
Champaign, IL

Love love love it. Just got new hair style that requires products. Really just getting used to it.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Got to be is a great brand it's just usually more expensive you can find out a lot of hair salon
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

This stuff keeps my hair curly all day without the crunch and nasty feeling you usually get.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Syracuse , Ny

Perfect for when im too lazy to do much to my hair. Leaves my hair with pretty beach waves.
Jaymie M.
Jaymie M.
Oroville, CA

Love this mousse with my naturally crazy poofy curly hair!!! Really keeps it controlled!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Atlantic City, NJ

Great when I curl my hair! Smoothes fly always and is great for hold and lasts all night
Norelle L.
Norelle L.
San Antonio, TX

Amazing great for anyone who is in need!!! I love different products one the best!!!!!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now