Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (11)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ

It was ok worked i guess for the moment but I'd rather a different product. I'd try something else
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI

This product isn't anything spectacular. It isn't crunchy compared to other mousses I used. It only holds my curl for a while.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN

I absolutely prefer a mousse for my curls than any other product. Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV

I've tried this and the sister product (the creme) and absolutely prefer the creme. The mousse made my curls crunchy which is not the effect I would like. For a product that is not that much in price, you definitely get what you pay for.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL

I like this! Easy to put on damp hair, and definitely defines my wavy curls. A little crunchy, but can be remedied by blow-drying with a diffuser versus air drying. I'll keep it in my cabinet :-)
Connie C.
Connie C.
Berkeley, CA

I've never really used anything like this, and I only put in a little when I curl my hair, but it really just feels like any other mousse. Not a fan of the scent, smells chemical-y, and it's really sticky and hard to get off your hands. Maybe this'll work better for people with naturally thick, curly hair.
Torie M.
Torie M.

Sometimes leaves my hair sticky, no matter how little I put in, or else my hair is very frizzy when it dries.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ

I like this. It smells good and keeps my curls in decent bouncy shape all day. It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. I would recommend it!
Joan R.
Joan R.
Princeville, IL

I have tried so many different curling mousses. This one wasn't my favorite but it did the trick.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO

Perfect for if u Wanna out ur hair in a bun to sleep And wake up with a cute scrunched look!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now