BY GÖT2B #32 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.
The curling mousse is good but I find that it does kind of weigh my curls down a little so the end up being small pieces that are kind of straight
Meg G.
Meg G.
Not one of my favorite products, but it works if you have no other choice. A very heavy product that weighs down your hair and does not help with upping your volume! Leaves hair crunchy and hard.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Hood River, OR
I liked the way this product smelled. It left my curls extra curly all day long. It was also a good value. Not too pricey.
Airam A.
Airam A.
My hair is super curly and I needed a product that could keep my curls in and this product worked wonders for me along with other products but it worked.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes along way. I love the scent and it holds all day without being crunchy feeling. Very easy to distribute threw my hair evenly as well.
Aleise W.
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my personal favorites. This is the strongest holding product ive ever has in my hair for such a low price. I love this product
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wanna do my hair quick I hop out the shower apply this product scrunch with my hands and I'm on the go it holds for the day and looks smells and feels great no hard crinkly hair
tamera c.
tamera c.
I love this product if I want a wavy curly look this is my go too,I use this at least once a week.i would recommend this product for all the ladies.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
I love this product. It is an affordable product. Depending on the amount you use, you can get different looks. I have permed curly hair and have loved this product for years!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product comes out as an odd texture. Then after working it through your hair it is sticky. Must use hairspray right away or it won't hold.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?