Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (18)
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Centertown, KY

I hated this mousse my hair stayed curly all day but it was also crunchy all day which looks awful at the end of the day.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA

This is the most amazing curling mousse ever. I would definitely recommend this over any brand regardless of retailer!!!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
San Antonio, TX

IN MY OPINION this is a very bad product. It is a decent price but for the product it is not worth it ! It does not work
Amy L.
Amy L.

Works well but also doesn't last a long time and wouldn't use it for anything that unneeded to go to for a long time.
Casey A.
Casey A.

I love this product. It helps with my curls and keeping them defined. The price is good and you get what you pay for.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

I feel like this does nothing for curling my hair and it makes my hair look oily without having much product in it.
Hanna L.
Hanna L.

This is by far my favorite mousse! It lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way. My curls look amazing
Renea M.
Renea M.

I love this stuff! It keeps the frizz down and that shiny look that I like. For the price, it's a great choice.
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX

My boys have used this before to spike their hair they really like it because the way it holds their hair up
kelly h.
kelly h.
Dundalk, Md

Makes your hair a little shinny! Smells great though. Not expensive! Can find at any local drug store!!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?