göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Tiffany T.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Vanesa R.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Loni F.See all 20 photos

BY GÖT2B #40 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that h...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it doe...You can get a beachy wave with... 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it...This product is completely wor... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
I love this product. It is an affordable product. Depending on the amount you use, you can get different looks. I have permed curly hair and have loved this product for years!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product comes out as an odd texture. Then after working it through your hair it is sticky. Must use hairspray right away or it won't hold.
Geena B.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It worked well when my hair was wet. It was rough finding the balance between too much product, too much and it felt like straw. A little goes a lot way!
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boys have used this before to spike their hair they really like it because the way it holds their hair up
Sara C.
Sara C.
Alliance, OH
This stuff didnt really work too well for me. It helped with slight natural curls but it mostly made my hair hard and stringy.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got2B is a decent brand but as far as the curling mousse goes, it's not my go-to. It's very heavy and you need to use a lot.
BreeAnna C.
BreeAnna C.
Murchison
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a great all day hold and makes it through the Texas heat and humidity. I love the scent and I'll continue buying it
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR
Helps with natural curl without the super crispy feel. But still strong enough to hold. Wash and easier than most with out the dryness
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The good thing about this hair foam that fixes the hairstyle keeps it and also smells divine and the hair looks shiny is wow
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH
I don't like this. I don't like the smell of it and it makes my hair super crunchy even in small amounts. Not recommended.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?