BY GÖT2B #57 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wanna do my hair quick I hop out the shower apply this product scrunch with my hands and I'm on the go it holds for the day and looks smells and feels great no hard crinkly hair
Jaime W.
I love this product. It is an affordable product. Depending on the amount you use, you can get different looks. I have permed curly hair and have loved this product for years!
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be me "walk-on" product review. I feel like not many people know this brand, but I love this stuff!! With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair. Got2Be Kinky is my absolute favorite mousse! Leaves my curls defined, gets rid of the frizz, yet keeps my hair is still much softer than most other products I've tried.
Connie C.
San Bruno, CA
I've never really used anything like this, and I only put in a little when I curl my hair, but it really just feels like any other mousse. Not a fan of the scent, smells chemical-y, and it's really sticky and hard to get off your hands. Maybe this'll work better for people with naturally thick, curly hair.
Crisita B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this product. Only mousse I use. I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy. When I use this product not only does it get rid of the whole dry look and frizziness it makes me have a wet look and holds all day and night. When I wash my hair it comes out without an issue either. Love this
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
The mousse world's very well. I have already curly hair and use this to make them even easier. Great with a voluminizing spray. The only downside? Leaves my hair slightly crinkled.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried this and the sister product (the creme) and absolutely prefer the creme. The mousse made my curls crunchy which is not the effect I would like. For a product that is not that much in price, you definitely get what you pay for.
Shelbi  N.
It holds great but I just do not like how sticky it is before it dries. I messes up any style I do if I am not super careful and work around it. If it wasn't for that factor I would give this an A. But sorry its a C...
Miranda K.
Mohrsville, PA
Great mousse that works well in my hair. I have used it on wet and dry hair. It holds well, smells great, and seems to last me a while. Will only use this mousse, have tried others and none compare!
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this! Easy to put on damp hair, and definitely defines my wavy curls. A little crunchy, but can be remedied by blow-drying with a diffuser versus air drying. I'll keep it in my cabinet :-)
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works