BY GÖT2B #33 in Hair Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
Katie S.
North Canton, OH
I have used this mousse for years and will never switch...unless they ever stopped making it and I might go through withdraws if that happened.

I have naturally very curly hair and this product doesn't make my hair crunchy and keeps it natural looking.
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA
When I wanna do my hair quick I hop out the shower apply this product scrunch with my hands and I'm on the go it holds for the day and looks smells and feels great no hard crinkly hair
Jaime W.
I love this product. It is an affordable product. Depending on the amount you use, you can get different looks. I have permed curly hair and have loved this product for years!
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
This has got to be me "walk-on" product review. I feel like not many people know this brand, but I love this stuff!! With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair. Got2Be Kinky is my absolute favorite mousse! Leaves my curls defined, gets rid of the frizz, yet keeps my hair is still much softer than most other products I've tried.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Michele P.
oceanside
I have very thin hair that cannot hold a curl and it gets pretty annoying! I bought got2b curling mousse out of many products that promised to help hold curls. I was pretty shocked to find it is great at holding the curl for a good while. I already bought another bottle!
Debra v.
This stuff is pretty good. It leaves my hair a bit gunky but not as bad as some other brands. It has a nice scent a bit of a fruity thing going on. It lasts me about 6 hours. I like the way it looks but I've found another brand I like better so I probably won't buy it again.
Erin M.
This is a great product to help shape and define your curls without leaving them crunchy. It smells good and feels great in your hair. It leaves your hair healthy and shiny and is definitely a product I'll be buying again.
Connie C.
San Bruno, CA
I've never really used anything like this, and I only put in a little when I curl my hair, but it really just feels like any other mousse. Not a fan of the scent, smells chemical-y, and it's really sticky and hard to get off your hands. Maybe this'll work better for people with naturally thick, curly hair.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works