BY GÖT2B #32 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
angela l.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is the best. It will make anyone's hair curl. It is well worth the price. My hair is barely wavy and fine and it curled right up. My daughter has nice curls and it makes them look even better!
Loni F.
Loni F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my daughter's curls bouncy and fresh. No crunchy texture or frizzy mess. Loving this for the humid weather. I use it myself for the beach wave look.
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Chacon, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moose goes a long way. A little product and ur hair bounces with full beautiful curls. I have naturally curly hair medium length
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
If you aren't careful this can make your hair stiff. It took some messing with but I have found with the right amount of water and the right amount of this product I can make my hair perfectly manageable. I already have curly hair but this helps for when I am outside all day on the beach and reduces the amount of frizz I get
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked great on my daughters kinky biracial hair. It made her curls look perfect smooth silky but still touchable. It wasn't too stiff or caked on.
Donnette H.
Donnette H.
West plains, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is somewhere between wavy and curly and i find that this gives me just enough hold to keep a curl, but still keep my hair soft and not crunchy
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps curls in tact but leaves your hair crunchy. There are cheaper alternatives out there. I have blonde, thick medium length hair. I loved the way it smelt just wish it didn't make my hair feel the way it did.
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite! It does help close the split ends, and also nourishes the hair, leaves it so soft, and smooth.. and defines your curls!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Curling mousse. It does not make my hair frizzy or sticky like other mousse I have used. It gives me that perfect fun and bouncy curl that i love!!
destiny v.
destiny v.
I absolutely love this product it dose not make my hair stiky and it dose not have a bad smewl it smells like oranges and it makes my hair supper soft as well
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?