Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#39 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (20)
destiny v.
destiny v.
March 24, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I absolutely love this product it dose not make my hair stiky and it dose not have a bad smewl it smells like oranges and it makes my hair supper soft as well
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.
March 25, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
The curling mousse is good but I find that it does kind of weigh my curls down a little so the end up being small pieces that are kind of straight
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Hood River, OR
Feb. 16, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I liked the way this product smelled. It left my curls extra curly all day long. It was also a good value. Not too pricey.
Meg G.
Meg G.
May 9, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Not one of my favorite products, but it works if you have no other choice. A very heavy product that weighs down your hair and does not help with upping your volume! Leaves hair crunchy and hard.
Airam A.
Airam A.
March 26, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
My hair is super curly and I needed a product that could keep my curls in and this product worked wonders for me along with other products but it worked.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
March 6, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
A little goes along way. I love the scent and it holds all day without being crunchy feeling. Very easy to distribute threw my hair evenly as well.
Aleise W.
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA
March 21, 2017, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
This is one of my personal favorites. This is the strongest holding product ive ever has in my hair for such a low price. I love this product
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA
April 27, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
When I wanna do my hair quick I hop out the shower apply this product scrunch with my hands and I'm on the go it holds for the day and looks smells and feels great no hard crinkly hair
tamera c.
tamera c.
April 13, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this product if I want a wavy curly look this is my go too,I use this at least once a week.i would recommend this product for all the ladies.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
March 24, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this product. It is an affordable product. Depending on the amount you use, you can get different looks. I have permed curly hair and have loved this product for years!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?