Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Alliance, OH

This stuff didnt really work too well for me. It helped with slight natural curls but it mostly made my hair hard and stringy.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

This works great for my daughter's unmanageable hair. Keeps her hair looking smooth and not frizzy, her curls are more bouncy
Rachael N.
Rachael N.

Got2B is a decent brand but as far as the curling mousse goes, it's not my go-to. It's very heavy and you need to use a lot.
Marshonta K.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge, LA

It was good I highly recommend good on your hair and becoming soft cbjxmsmxn jdjzkjfjxji jaiakci under si jndnjci n disk jf
Gul F.
Gul F.

This makes my hair stay in place and reduces the puffiness when it dries up after my shower, plus the smell of it is great!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH

I don't like this. I don't like the smell of it and it makes my hair super crunchy even in small amounts. Not recommended.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Hood River, OR

I liked the way this product smelled. It left my curls extra curly all day long. It was also a good value. Not too pricey.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
San Antonio, TX

IN MY OPINION this is a very bad product. It is a decent price but for the product it is not worth it ! It does not work
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA

This is the most amazing curling mousse ever. I would definitely recommend this over any brand regardless of retailer!!!
Amy L.
Amy L.

Works well but also doesn't last a long time and wouldn't use it for anything that unneeded to go to for a long time.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now