Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (10)
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI

This product isn't anything spectacular. It isn't crunchy compared to other mousses I used. It only holds my curl for a while.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN

I absolutely prefer a mousse for my curls than any other product. Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV

I've tried this and the sister product (the creme) and absolutely prefer the creme. The mousse made my curls crunchy which is not the effect I would like. For a product that is not that much in price, you definitely get what you pay for.
Erin M.
Erin M.

This is a great product to help shape and define your curls without leaving them crunchy. It smells good and feels great in your hair. It leaves your hair healthy and shiny and is definitely a product I'll be buying again.
Connie C.
Connie C.
Berkeley, CA

I've never really used anything like this, and I only put in a little when I curl my hair, but it really just feels like any other mousse. Not a fan of the scent, smells chemical-y, and it's really sticky and hard to get off your hands. Maybe this'll work better for people with naturally thick, curly hair.
Torie M.
Torie M.

Sometimes leaves my hair sticky, no matter how little I put in, or else my hair is very frizzy when it dries.
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Mohrsville, PA

Great mousse that works well in my hair. I have used it on wet and dry hair. It holds well, smells great, and seems to last me a while. Will only use this mousse, have tried others and none compare!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale , Ny

Anything mousse is amazing specially for my hair ! It does wonders for curly hair ! It also smells so good ! You could find it at your local drugstore
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA

Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now